Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (PS3) Powerhouse Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yeah Oneback, I am officially in, unless that 'maybe' was from your side of things.

I played ID earlier today. I played skip tonight and a great game. I've played against bsktblljk since NCAA04 so I can vouch for him.

All would be good additions.

Iron is in. Just played him. I'll update the 1st post in a sec.

Thanks for letting me in. Really enjoy playing with you guys.

Are you guys using your forum here or your websites?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Thanks for letting me in. Really enjoy playing with you guys.

Are you guys using your forum here or your websites?
    Here, http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...display.php?29

Looking @ either Wiscansin or Minn. Would like to get a game in with both before I make the final say so.

like this idea?

was wondering if i could use notre dame in the dynasty. im a tennessee fan but you said big ten big 21 only.

since notre dame already plays half of the big ten we could schedule me a few games for big 12 opponents too. or just put me in the big 10 to begin with and replace northwestern or something.

ill play whoever i have to to prove i dont cheese.

im 2 and 3.

game 1: won 23 to 20 with ut vs oregon
    game 2: won with lsu over miami 24 to 7
    game 3: lost 14 to 9 with ut vs auburn. i had ball at 25 with 30 seconds left and on 4th and eleven i got hte first down but fumbled at 5. i couldve easily won this game but blew it with a dang fumble.
    game 4: lost but cant remember details.
    game 5: lsot to a total cheeser. mrkush96. the guy ran two pass plays the whole game and won on the same cheese play from the 15 as time expired. i was lsu he was florida. i tied up 14 to 14 with a minute left then he drove hitting the same pass play. he either did a deep te inside post which the ai always leaves open no matter what defense you call or he threw it out to the flats every play. every single play i used the safety to prevent him form using the deep post he would immediately throw to the rb for 5 yards. everytime i covered the runningback hed throw to the wide open te. it was very irritating that even though i knew what was coming the ai wouldnt react over and over again. it ired everything. de contains. linebacker contains. man. zone. coreners covering te. safeties covering tight end. lbs covering te. blitz. no blitz. press. there is esentially no way to stop the deep te in post cause the ai doesnt react right, especially when you have to user control the flats cause ai screw that up too. he ran the play over a dozen times.

anyways....thats the rundown of my games. im playing later tonight around 9 eastern if someone wants to play me.
    Last edited by voltool16; 07-14-2010 at 07:56 AM.

I'll be on most of today if anyone else wants to try me out

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I'll be on most of today if anyone else wants to try me out
    Thats what she said.

be on later tonight

We currently have 12 members, however keep in mind a lot can happen in the next two and a half weeks. So if you do not have a team no please keep checking back because as with any OD no matter how good life happens and people have to leave.

If you are still interested keep playing the members of the OD and I will adjust the reserve list based on who gets their games done first.

Varsity
    I would like to be added to the reserve list please...thanks

I will be on all day today if someone wants to get a game in.

This VT team is rather atrocious. I thought this was going to be new, not picking up where someone else left off. There is hope, but unless I play perfect, I should expect to bat .500

First game wrapped up. At Akron. 8 min quarters, wow. This must be on Heisman because Akron was a little tougher than they should have been. In the end it was 35-17 with the last Akron TD coming with 24 seconds left in the game and against the 2nd team Def. It looked good for them early, but once VT got rolling, it was pretty much a trounce.

OB... let me know if you guys get a spot opened back up for me... or at least try to schedule a game with me to test my connection... all info per OD classifieds post... i dont want in an OD if it isnt with you guys probably... so if there isnt a spot... put me on the list...

"E"

Right now we have 12, but as you are aware stuff happens. I will keep you in mind however if someone has to leave. I am also typically on at night and if I am not playing an OD game I'll certainly be up for a game.

yeah its best if i try a game out... to test the conncetion because i FINALLY... was just now able to get all the game updates and tuner stuff downloaded and now its like im learning to play a totally different game... then with the tether deal... if its too slow im not even going to piss anyone off by trying to join... ill just make due playing by myself lol... but anyways... im going to try to hang around the forum more like i was a while back... especially now that i have the game at its latest edition, i can contribute more to some of the coach speak from what im seeing in the game...

"E"

You'd definitely be a welcome addition to the strategy section, Guru.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

yeah ive not posted anything because until this weekend... ive been playing the July 13th original release of the game lol... im sooooo behind... but oh well... i did get a few offline dynasty games vs CPU using the powerhouse sliders... and im loving the oregon spread game using Miss St/Michigan playbook... LOVING IT... so ill try to get some stuff together and start commenting more like i used to...

"E"