Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Nebraska State Prairie Dogs: A Continuing NCAA Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    You are what I aspire to become HuskerBlitz. I'm in my fourteenth season of my coaching carousel dynasty and I hope to some day reach season 150+ myself.

As long as I have a working copy of NCAA 14 and a working 360, I will continue playing until I'm either dead or have gone blind and can no longer see what the hell I'm doing, lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Amen!

I know I'm probably the only one that actually cares, but I realized my Nebraska State Prairie Dogs has turned 20 a couple of months ago!
    158 seasons in 20 years....talk about a dramatic drop off in production but I kick in a few games now and then again.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    I know I'm probably the only one that actually cares, but I realized my Nebraska State Prairie Dogs has turned 20 a couple of months ago!
    158 seasons in 20 years....talk about a dramatic drop off in production but I kick in a few games now and then again.
    Damn. That's crazy.

Still going?

Indeed, it is!

Just finished Season 178 and began Season 179. I still keep up my Player and Team Records as well as still using Mandy's old AViD Manager site to record my season schedule record, win-loss against opponents, and National Champions. There's a lot you can no longer do or it throughs an error, but it works for what I want from it. After that, I screen shoot that page and add it to an ongoing PDF of all my seasons.

Also nice to see @joshuahuskers still playing with his Wisconsin State team. Makes me miss old teams like Fielding's Henry Morton and EZRA as well as some of the classics.