Thread: Kolbe leaing MLB the Show for Madden 12

• Facebook
  • Display

Kolbe leaing MLB the Show for Madden 12

A new creative director for Madden 13.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...tive-director/

Well, that's good news for Madden. With all of the defections last year and then the bringing over of several NCAA guys, Madden should have a very different feel this year. I really hope the presentation and immersion that THE SHOW has will find a home in the Madden series.

Former MLB: The Show Lead Designer Becomes Madden NFL Creative Director

just saw this headline in my email LOL.

that said, will he still be heavily constrained by the limitations at EA or be able to alter a great deal of it?
    how much creative and technical control wil he have? what can he change ? Did he just go for a better financial opportunity or do they want him to make the game more flowing and less choppy so to speak?

if its purely creative, theres enough bells and whistles in the game, it needs better on field play.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Former MLB: The Show Lead Designer Becomes Madden NFL Creative Director

just saw this headline in my email LOL.

that said, will he still be heavily constrained by the limitations at EA or be able to alter a great deal of it?
    how much creative and technical control wil he have? what can he change ? Did he just go for a better financial opportunity or do they want him to make the game more flowing and less choppy so to speak?

if its purely creative, theres enough bells and whistles in the game, it needs better on field play.
    On this point I totally disagree. A major issue with Madden 12 is that there is ZERO IMMERSION! More bells and whistles are exactly what is needed for this game. Though the gameplay does need to improve it is miles ahead of NCAA12 but lags significantly behind in the other areas.

you know what ? LOL I was thinking of NCAA when I said theres enuogh bells and whistles..Madden could use a few more options and stuff