5 71.43%
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011-12 NBA Talk

• Facebook
  • Display

2011-12 NBA Talk

Let's start the thread off with this...

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    These guys couldn't be dumber. The NBA had it's biggest season in probably 15 years, and they're fighting over money.

until football season is over..no one cares LOL, theyll be showing shots at football games of NBA players attending LOL

I got odds on Kobe at an Eagles game !?!

Unless it's a Maverick game....I don't care until the final buzzer of the NCAA championship game.

1st two weeks of the regular season canceled

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Might as well just cancel the whole thing.

Way to go NBA. Way to completely flush down the shitter the massive amount of momentum that you garnered from last year's season and playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post

Might as well just cancel the whole thing.

Way to go NBA. Way to completely flush down the shitter the massive amount of momentum that you garnered from last year's season and playoffs.

The dude abides.

Two weeks of the NBA gone, and $136 million dollars in revenue lost because of it. How dumb are these fuckin' douches? If I was a NBA player, I'd go to whatever country wanted to pay me the most money, and say to hell with the NBA.

From Midwest Sports Fans: Locked-out NBA fans, let me help you out: here is what college team you should root for based on your NBA allegiance http://su.pr/25bHxY

LOL no one cares, as long as football is going on, let it flounder, its not like i dont like b ball...but i wouldnt be suprised at a 40 game season LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    LOL no one cares, as long as football is going on, let it flounder, its not like i dont like b ball...but i wouldnt be suprised at a 40 game season LOL
    Maybe in your imaginary world. But in the real world, people do care.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Maybe in your imaginary world. But in the real world, people do care.

obviously, not enough for it to really matter. when the NFL was locked out, you heard about it every day.. i havent heard anything about the NBA...general consensus is, no one cares about NBA on a major level... i live in less of an imaginery world than anyone on this site.

obviously, not enough for it to really matter. when the NFL was locked out, you heard about it every day.. i havent heard anything about the NBA...general consensus is, no one cares about NBA on a major level... i live in less of an imaginery world than anyone on this site.
    I've sure heard about it every day.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I've sure heard about it every day.

Yep, same here. I don't know what sports channels ram is watching or what sports websites he goes to, but the channels I watch and the websites I go to, the NBA lockout is a daily, constant topic, just like the NFL lockout was.

Yep, same here. I don't know what sports channels ram is watching or what sports websites he goes to, but the channels I watch and the websites I go to, the NBA lockout is a daily, constant topic, just like the NFL lockout was.
    going to website means you had to work to find out about it..when something matters or is important to the masses, its there no matter where you turn.. sure, i'm a sports fan and you dont like to see this, but with NFL in full effect, it doesnt really help the NBA with the general sports consumer...and again, the void wont be noticed till January...and yes, I dont care that much cause i've my own problems... besides, the only question every year is whether the Lakers make to the finals again or not LOL 10 teams in the league may as well just fold and make a 68 game season LOL

going to website means you had to work to find out about it..when something matters or is important to the masses, its there no matter where you turn.. sure, i'm a sports fan and you dont like to see this, but with NFL in full effect, it doesnt really help the NBA with the general sports consumer...and again, the void wont be noticed till January...and yes, I dont care that much cause i've my own problems... besides, the only question every year is whether the Lakers make to the finals again or not LOL 10 teams in the league may as well just fold and make a 68 game season LOL
    Oh yes, I really had to work hard going to espn.com and seeing it listed as the top one or two stories on the front page day after day, every single day of the week since the lockout began. Turn on any sports radio station. Turn on ESPN on TV. Go to espn.com or elsewhere. The NBA lockout is constantly being talked about on all of them. And again, just because you don't care that much doesn't mean there aren't lots of people around the country that do care. To say that no one cares, just because you don't care, is, to put it bluntly, stupid.

Oh yes, I really had to work hard going to espn.com and seeing it listed as the top one or two stories on the front page day after day, every single day of the week since the lockout began. Turn on any sports radio station. Turn on ESPN on TV. Go to espn.com or elsewhere. The NBA lockout is constantly being talked about on all of them. And again, just because you don't care that much doesn't mean there aren't lots of people around the country that do care. To say that no one cares, just because you don't care, is, to put it bluntly, stupid.

no, it just means you make the time to look up a trivial topic. Just because its listed as a top story on a web site doesnt mean its a top story in peoples conversation. Its sports related so they fill space with it along with other stories. Just because a site puts it at the top of a page doesnt mean its important to me or a majority of others. If its brought up in conversation its not dwelled upon, just past over to the next thing. If the season starts,..fine. If not, so what. No one i know has brought it up..unless and until they are actually playing the games on tv, its a waste of time to talk about it.

Again, it's a top story in a lot of conversations I'm having...

I am trying to figure out who has the worst logic, Ram or Bryant Gumbel.

I know I am glad they cancelled Gumbel to Gumbel.