Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Update from EA SPORTS

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewiel View Post
    We wanted to get the "No Huddle" fix out there as quickly as possible, so Title Update #3 only addresses the "No Huddle" issue. We are still collecting feedback and looking into other issues. I'll keep you guys posted.
    Thanks man, please keep us updated daily if possible.

Is it safe to assume that the TRANSFER FAILED error will all be handled EA's server side and we wont have to wait for Title update #4? If indeed these are server side, will they be updated on a case by case basis as they are discovered and fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    Thanks man, please keep us updated daily if possible.

Is it safe to assume that the TRANSFER FAILED error will all be handled EA's server side and we wont have to wait for Title update #4? If indeed these are server side, will they be updated on a case by case basis as they are discovered and fixed?
    So this is by no means my area, but we were able to fix the transfer fail issue that most were experiencing in the "Bowl Week" server side. I know the team is investigating all of these issues and plan to address them asap. I can't give you any more information other than that because I personally don't know. Once I have more information, I'll make sure and pass it along.

Thanks Justin, much appreciated and good to know as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewiel View Post
    So this is by no means my area, but we were able to fix the transfer fail issue that most were experiencing in the "Bowl Week" server side. I know the team is investigating all of these issues and plan to address them asap. I can't give you any more information other than that because I personally don't know. Once I have more information, I'll make sure and pass it along.
    K, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I would call it needless bullshit because there is no need for anyone to act childish about anything relating to a video game. I mean we all want the same thing here right? We want a great game that plays well, correct?

Sure we can all vent, most have done so in numerous other threads here. This thread was started as an update from EA directly. Let's keep it that way. No sense in slapping the hand that feeds you.
    Wouldn't that be slapping our own hands because we are feeding EA?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    No, it's not.

But, IMO, when everyone has been asking for an update/help/anything, and Justin comes here and gives it, there's no need to immediately say things like "it's not my job to send you this info".

While true, it's needless and pointless to say such things. If you don't want to help, don't. Others might. And others may be happy to have someone look at their OD instead of wallowing in self pity.

My OD hasn't worked in nearly 2 months. If having the info they asked for helps them, and, in turn, helps others - that is what the community is about.

Shooting the messenger, who didn't have to deliver the message at all, is pointless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    I agree with that. I thought you meant bringing up bugs in general. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I agree with that. I thought you meant bringing up bugs in general. My bad.
    No worries. I figured you thought that I meant something other than what I did.

overall this response [if you an call it that] from EA is a bit weak IMO considering the magnitude of the problems people are having.....

i picutre this angry mob outside of EA HQ and they send the lowest guy on the totem pole out to tell us they are working on something...thats all..all the higher ups are afraid to come outside for fear of being killed by the mob

they are so lcuky they have a monopoly

this game is so close to being really really good ...its a shame they keep busting it

man, while I totally get what you are saying Pig Bomb, I DETEST the statement "the game is so close to being really good" as I have both heard it and MADE IT MYSELF year after year after year and this year is the only year that its so F'ed up that we can't even freaking PLAY IT if I wanted to! LOL.... it doesn't WORK!!! I am still blown away by the fact that its 9/21/11 and my NCAA game doesn't even work! Sure, has there been years in the past where it was so bad that I quit by now? YES. But I was actually having fun playing the game this year and they have to go and force us to take the PATCH OF DEATH if we want to play in an OD.... very unreal!

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I would call it needless bullshit because there is no need for anyone to act childish about anything relating to a video game. I mean we all want the same thing here right? We want a great game that plays well, correct?

Sure we can all vent, most have done so in numerous other threads here. This thread was started as an update from EA directly. Let's keep it that way. No sense in slapping the hand that feeds you.

x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Bomb View Post
    i picutre this angry mob outside of EA HQ and they send the lowest guy on the totem pole out to tell us they are working on something...thats all..all the higher ups are afraid to come outside for fear of being killed by the mob
    You should consider seeking therapy.

i picutre this angry mob outside of EA HQ
    simpsons-mob.jpg

they are so lcuky they have a monopoly
    They also have a monopoly on monopoly.

I'm more interested in knowing when the on field player reactions will be what they were before patch.

well anyone that thinks it is owed from the community to help out, can eat a big steaming pile... i pay for a game to play at my leisure... its my $ i spend it, its their product its their job to have it working properly...

ive been busy with football season and havent been around here much... mainly because #1 i didnt want to read excuses for broken features, #2 i dont have time to come here anyways, #3 its taken me until the patch to get a functional CPB, and then they dropped that on me...

i dont care if anyone views this as jumping on the pile, or ranting, its what forums are for... to express personal opinions... im glad they have come out and addressed the fact they screwed a lot of things up, but im not hleping anyone, and i cant stand the fact that it was asked... im not mad at the messenger, im pissed at the retards that have sent him out...

"E"

Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post
    well anyone that thinks it is owed from the community to help out, can eat a big steaming pile... i pay for a game to play at my leisure... its my $ i spend it, its their product its their job to have it working properly...

ive been busy with football season and havent been around here much... mainly because #1 i didnt want to read excuses for broken features, #2 i dont have time to come here anyways, #3 its taken me until the patch to get a functional CPB, and then they dropped that on me...

i dont care if anyone views this as jumping on the pile, or ranting, its what forums are for... to express personal opinions... im glad they have come out and addressed the fact they screwed a lot of things up, but im not hleping anyone, and i cant stand the fact that it was asked... im not mad at the messenger, im pissed at the retards that have sent him out...

"E"
    Where, exactly, did you read that it is "owed from the community to help out"?

Justin simply provided an outlet for people who are going through the Transfer Failed issue to explain their specific circumstances IF they want to.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

Seriously people. Grow the fuck up already.

its what forums are for... to express personal opinions...
    Fair enough

well anyone that thinks it is owed from the community to help out, can eat a big steaming pile...
    im not mad at the messenger, im pissed at the retards that have sent him out...

and we all know what they say about opinions...

this patch better fix more than the no huddle bug...if zones and man coverage arent at least back to the original norm, i may as well stay on Madden...this game had tons of potential before the patch..even with a like,..5 and 30 record against randoms and straight gamers and such, I found it entertaining and believable and didnt throw that many ints with the amped coverage..but now, i can remember half the defensive hot route controls because I got use to the madden quick mode of the pad since you can save it to your profile and use it online...and the ncaa menues / reminders in game, you have to keep pushing R3 to make them visible, they dont stick/stay visible..