Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Update from EA SPORTS

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Anyone that expects anything but a circle jerk from any company's tech support number is kidding themselves. Call Center morons will never be of any help.
    Well what else are we suppose to do? This girl was EXTREMELY NICE, so I could not get upset with her directly. Even 10 minutes into the conversation when she asked me, "now what game are we talking about?" I could only bite my tongue and remember that this is EA's doing, she is just doing the best she can.

I do believe her about the new servers/software because my NEW number has a different number of digits.... LOL, amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    Well what else are we suppose to do? This girl was EXTREMELY NICE, so I could not get upset with her directly. Even 10 minutes into the conversation when she asked me, "now what game are we talking about?" I could only bite my tongue and remember that this is EA's doing, she is just doing the best she can.

I do believe her about the new servers/software because my NEW number has a different number of digits.... LOL, amazing....
    I'm just saying, that's par for the customer support course.

Several months ago I was having phone trouble. I wasn't sure if it was my 2 1/2 year old BlackBerry or the BlackBerry Network. I called AT&T just to ask if there were known problems in my area. I couldn't get any answer and, instead, they gave me a Case# and scheduled a time for someone to call me a couple of days later.

They never called, but I figured out (on my own) that it was likely my phone. I bought a new phone, and life continued as normal.

A few months later, I get an email from AT&T saying that the problem has been resolved and my case has been closed. Really? Wtf? Lol.

That is exactly how all of that shit goes every time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I'm just saying, that's par for the customer support course.

Several months ago I was having phone trouble. I wasn't sure if it was my 2 1/2 year old BlackBerry or the BlackBerry Network. I called AT&T just to ask if there were known problems in my area. I couldn't get any answer and, instead, they gave me a Case# and scheduled a time for someone to call me a couple of days later.

They never called, but I figured out (on my own) that it was likely my phone. I bought a new phone, and life continued as normal.

A few months later, I get an email from AT&T saying that the problem has been resolved and my case has been closed. Really? Wtf? Lol.

That is exactly how all of that shit goes every time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    yeah, on all my e-mails it told ME that if I did not hear back from them in so many days, they would assume that the case was done and mark it as fixed?!?!?!?!? awesome logic! can I use that with my boss when he calls me in the office and asks me to do something? "hey boss, I am going to go and leave your office and if you don't hear back from me I will assume that you no longer need what you asked me and forget about it." AWESOME!

Just for everyone's knowledge, they gave me a new EA account tied to a different e-mail. It was suggested that it might fix the problem. I believe someone from this site even suggested it a while back. Well it didn't fix anything, I still get TRANSFER FAILED immediately and nothing works. I just wanted to pass this along so people can know for sure that this does NOT fix the problem.

"hey boss, I am going to go and leave your office and if you don't hear back from me I will assume that you no longer need what you asked me and forget about it."
    Actually, it would be if you no longer heard from him ... but it'd be pretty awesome if that worked!
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Anyone think I should call them back and tell them that it didn't work? At this point it sure seems like a lost cause. Should I just go ahead and cancel my LIVE membership and pack it in?

Anyone think I should call them back and tell them that it didn't work? At this point it sure seems like a lost cause. Should I just go ahead and cancel my LIVE membership and pack it in?
    If you're willing to wait until the 4th patch, it sounds like a good possibility that will end up fixing it, but I understand with the frustration if you're ready to pack it in.