Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Update from EA SPORTS

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    I did call them and spoke to them for a long time... they have never heard of TRANSFER FAILED outside of what comes up on GOOGLE!

How about if I load up my friend's account on my xbox and create an OD? That should give me the same insight correct?
    Yeah... I saw where you called and it went about how I expected it to go but what I'm saying is possibly the tier 3 support may actually be able to do something. Only time will tell.

It will give similar insight, yes, though certainly not definitive.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Yeah... I saw where you called and it went about how I expected it to go but what I'm saying is possibly the tier 3 support may actually be able to do something. Only time will tell.

It will give similar insight, yes, though certainly not definitive.
    Well no offense to the guy that I spoke to on the phone but I would be willing to bet everything I own on the fact that this bit of knowledge would not help him at all. He might have tried to add it to the google search so he probably would have found THIS THREAD but outside of that it would not help. However, if you get to talk to this tier 3 guy (the man behind the curtain to whom I am not worthy, LOL) then maybe it might help. The dude on the phone I spoke with said he was looking at my account and there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it. Of course shortly after that he started asking me questions about my xbox console and SUPER BASIC stuff like "are you sure your game is on" etc... so not sure he was really doing anything.

Well no offense to the guy that I spoke to on the phone but I would be willing to bet everything I own on the fact that this bit of knowledge would not help him at all. He might have tried to add it to the google search so he probably would have found THIS THREAD but outside of that it would not help. However, if you get to talk to this tier 3 guy (the man behind the curtain to whom I am not worthy, LOL) then maybe it might help. The dude on the phone I spoke with said he was looking at my account and there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it. Of course shortly after that he started asking me questions about my xbox console and SUPER BASIC stuff like "are you sure your game is on" etc... so not sure he was really doing anything.
    I'll be relaying it to the devs that I have contact with... it won't be the "tier 3 guy", but likely he brings information like that to the devs when it's out of his reach, assuming he is truly following up on it.

In the end though, all I can do to help is think of ways that can give us more information, and then pass that on to the devs.

PS3 Patch 3 is now available.

Any word for the 360?

Edit: Nevermind, I just seen the home page.
    Last edited by NatureBoy; 10-06-2011 at 06:10 PM.

I'll be relaying it to the devs that I have contact with... it won't be the "tier 3 guy", but likely he brings information like that to the devs when it's out of his reach, assuming he is truly following up on it.

In the end though, all I can do to help is think of ways that can give us more information, and then pass that on to the devs.
    Ok... get this! So I logged on with my buddy's account and loaded up the dynasty. I WAS SUCCESSFUL in making changes to the dynasty and getting them to UPLOAD to the EA server from my xbox on his account. Just to make sure that I still could not, I logged back off and onto my account only to get TRANSFER FAILED every time I tried to do the exact same thing I did when logged onto his account... WOW, so does this mean it has something to do with my gamertag? Very strange. Please let me know if/when you hear anything.

Ok... get this! So I logged on with my buddy's account and loaded up the dynasty. I WAS SUCCESSFUL in making changes to the dynasty and getting them to UPLOAD to the EA server from my xbox on his account. Just to make sure that I still could not, I logged back off and onto my account only to get TRANSFER FAILED every time I tried to do the exact same thing I did when logged onto his account... WOW, so does this mean it has something to do with my gamertag? Very strange. Please let me know if/when you hear anything.
    Are you able to play games and upload the results of your buddy's created OD?

Are you able to play games and upload the results of your buddy's created OD?
    I didn't bother to create a new OD, I simply loaded the one up that we are both in when logged onto his account. I would have to quit the OD to make a new one since you can only have 1 per account. Plus, what else would it prove? Simply put, I was able to make changes to the recruiting board and successfully LOAD them to the EA servers. This is impossible from my account on my xbox. What is still strange though is that I can recruit from my account on my laptop. So to summarize what works:

Recruiting from my account on my xbox = FAIL
    Recruiting from my account on my laptop = SUCCESS
    Recruiting from my buddies account on my xbox = SUCCESS

Seems strange to me.

there must be a conspiracy against you, keyser. jk
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 10-06-2011 at 08:08 PM.

How old is your Xbox? I hate to go there but it based on findings your console could be the issue.

Was able to get 1 game in last night, no-huddle seems to be working just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    How old is your Xbox? I hate to go there but it based on findings your console could be the issue.
    Xbox is not that old... its my 3rd of 4th trade in xbox with best buy warranty program. why would you even guess this being that it works just fine with my buddies gamer tag? Also works fine for first 4 seasons of our OD as well as works just fine today for any other online game or online demo game.

It is up for the Xbox 360 now as well

gschwendt, can you let me know if you send this issue to EA and what you hear? I am starting to think that the "tier 3 technician" that has my issue is on planet Zelda and I have to go there to get a response.

gschwendt, can you let me know if you send this issue to EA and what you hear? I am starting to think that the "tier 3 technician" that has my issue is on planet Zelda and I have to go there to get a response.
    Sent an email this morning. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

Quote Originally Posted by th3 last tiger View Post
    It is up for the Xbox 360 now as well
    Thanks tiger. I've updated the story on the homepage.

Additionally, the @EANCAAFootball twitter account had this update this morning:
    We'd also like to announce that the team is currently working on a fourth title update and we will announce details at a later date.

When we have any additional details to pass on, we'll be sure to share them.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the updates guys.

Xbox is not that old... its my 3rd of 4th trade in xbox with best buy warranty program. why would you even guess this being that it works just fine with my buddies gamer tag? Also works fine for first 4 seasons of our OD as well as works just fine today for any other online game or online demo game.
    Sorry man, I blame it on skimming your post. I thought you did this on your friends Xbox.

any other insights about the update?

gschwendt, have you heard anything back? I am sitting here watching the Texas OU game and I have the itch to PLAY my dynasty....