Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Patch #2 Now Available

• Facebook
  • Display
    Just picked up the game again, second time as I sold it some time ago, and now I can't use my playbooks I had made months earlier... Says I need to resave but when I do nothing works. Why did I waste another $40 on this...

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    Just picked up the game again, second time as I sold it some time ago, and now I can't use my playbooks I had made months earlier... Says I need to resave but when I do nothing works. Why did I waste another $40 on this...
    Save it as a new name... It's been awhile but I think that might have been required.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Save it as a new name... It's been awhile but I think that might have been required.
    That's what I had to do back in January. Granted, I had to go through and rebuild both from scratch as some of the formations were missing from my offensive playbook, but you did have to rename it first when trying to initially resave it.

I hope they modify this in the next one..13.. and make it user friendly..I really never got involved in making one..it kept saying too few/cant remove etc or i couldnt add another.. just not fun...look, i'm sorry for the compare contrast, but in all pro 2k8 all you had to do was check/uncheck plays and you got them,no complex bull-crap..simple..done

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    That's what I had to do back in January. Granted, I had to go through and rebuild both from scratch as some of the formations were missing from my offensive playbook, but you did have to rename it first when trying to initially resave it.
    I could NOT use my playbook at at. I scrapped the whole thing and started over. It took forever but the second time around was a better reflection of how I play the game on 12.

I also had to completely remake my playbooks to get them to work. But now when I play a certain user in my OD, if I call a certain play it will freeze the game everytime guaranteed. Has happened in multiple seasons in multiple games.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I also had to completely remake my playbooks to get them to work. But now when I play a certain user in my OD, if I call a certain play it will freeze the game everytime guaranteed. Has happened in multiple seasons in multiple games.
    Was that me? I know the last time we played part of your pb disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Was that me? I know the last time we played part of your pb disappeared.
    No, I know my part of my pb disappeared against you, then when I played JBHuskers I think my special teams disappeared and I had to switch to ask coach or play type everytime. But is against jbcdusmag a user in the OD I run. It's frustrating because that play is a formation audible so if I come out in that formation I have to consciously remember not to audible to that play, thus negating half of my strategy. I like to call one play then audible to a formation audible thus letting me call two plays coming out of the huddle.