Thread: Madden 12 online impressions

• Facebook
  • Display

Madden 12 online impressions

I dont know man....game is really laggy right now.

I beat 3 randoms using packers..one got booted for excessive grieving ?

but I lost a communty game using rams against a guy using Bengals..but they have it se on normal speed..? I couldnt do anything in that game. What is the online setting ? is it slow ?

there just seems to be less time to get a pass off in madden than ncaa and it seems totake forever waiting for a receiver to get open.

i must be in the middle LOL because i beat randoms who dont play an even game but couldnt beat a straight player at normal speed. I'm no football expert, just try to do balanced things and run some of the time....

Lag is one thing that I didn't experience. It's based on P2P, so make sure you NAT is type 1 or 2. If it's 3, it's probably going to lag. I've had lag in maybe 2 games out of the 30 I've played, compared to NCAA where there is always a noticeable slow down.

Online setting for speed is default to normal.

what and where is my NAT ?

Go to your online settings on your PS3 and check what they are. It's there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Go to your online settings on your PS3 and check what they are. It's there somewhere.

its there somewhere j/k

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    its there somewhere j/k
    Sorry I can't be more helpful lol. I know it's easy to see if you go through a custom internet connection install. If you go through those steps or simply hit the "check internet connection/test" it shows up there too I think.

well, it says I got a type 2..so, thats a good thing than, right ?

Yes although IOU would no best.

Yes, NAT 2 just means you're going through a router, but that's fine. NAT 1 means you're going straight from the modem to your PS3. NAT 3 is bad. But if you have NAT 2, are you connecting your PS3 to your router through an ethernet cable or is it wireless?

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Yes, NAT 2 just means you're going through a router, but that's fine. NAT 1 means you're going straight from the modem to your PS3. NAT 3 is bad. But if you have NAT 2, are you connecting your PS3 to your router through an ethernet cable or is it wireless?
    cable

there appears to be some problem..that when a user defender..like a safety or corner on the outside crosses the line of scrimmage and just stays there a bit..a penalty is called against the defense but the offense gets penalized,,some guy did it to me 3 times in a madden ultimate team head to head game.

I beat the guy in that game though .. I have a few gold pack guys and freeman at QB but my team is only a 74 OVR..this guy paid money, because he had Vick, Sanders, Rice and maybe a few others and his team was an 84 OVR.

but he ran the same run play to the right, and a couple of pass plays I guess...he never did run up field with Vick though..never punted either..bur of course would lucky with the big gain every once in a while...I sacked him in the endzone and he fumbled, I got a TD... did 2, two point conversions to stay 3 -4 ahead late in game... i just plodded my way down field a few yards at a time..and evntually, straight play won LOL..all I got was over a 1000 tokens for beating the allstar team LOL

LOL heres an online impression..looks like EA may have a playbook problem as well... and declining a penalty has a backwards effect

Recruit
    That same thing in NCAA cpb. They need to fixed that mess

Has anybody else noticed the invisible defender glitch. I was playing an online ultimate team game and my outside linebacker, who was invisible at the time made a pick 6 to put me up by 21. The guy i was playing quit right after that.

Quote Originally Posted by BCEagles View Post
    Has anybody else noticed the invisible defender glitch. I was playing an online ultimate team game and my outside linebacker, who was invisible at the time made a pick 6 to put me up by 21. The guy i was playing quit right after that.
    its just a problem where a player is duplicated but not visible/ to guys for the same position with the same name but the second one doesnt appear..at least i have obly seen it in ultimate team...and when you look at roster/line up, the invisible players name is there but his picture isnt LOL...the guy you played didnt quit because of your invisible player, he quit because he is a quiter anyway LOL