Thread: Recruiting sliders?

• Facebook
  • Display

Recruiting sliders?

Since I've been vilified for using the default Recruiting slider I have decided to take on the challenge of taking over again and use more difficult sliders for recruiting. My question is... which should I use so as to not be accused of cheating the game? Is AA what most use or is it Heisman? And is there anything more that I need to know about Recruiting Sliders or is it just a simple switch to AA or Heisman?

All I can say is that if you are using a great team I would suggest Heisman. It gives realistic results and you can still have Top 10 classes. You just can't expect to go into foreign territory and nab great recruits. I don't know how well that level works if you aren't using a 5* or 6* program.

All-American to start. And like Rudy said, once your program becomes 5-6 stars then switch to Heisman.

Heisman all the way. Just stay close to home when going after recruits and you should be fine. AA allows for some BS things to happen (like a one star school grabbing 4 and 5 star recruits). Some guys act like that is an every season occurrence when its not. Heisman makes you appreciate those top recruits a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyReign View Post
    Heisman makes you appreciate those top recruits a little more.
    So true.