View Poll Results: Which 2010 Non-Sports Title Are You Most Excited For?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gran Turismo 5

0 0%
  • Fallout: New Vegas

1 14.29%
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops

3 42.86%
  • Halo: Reach

1 14.29%
  • SOCOM 4

2 28.57%
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

0 0%

Thread: Which Non-Sports Title Are You Most Excited For?

• Facebook
  • Display

Which Non-Sports Title Are You Most Excited For?

There are a lot of good games that are coming up the rest of this year. What are you looking forward to the most?

For me it's Fallout: New Vegas. This game is looking like it's taking what made Fallout 3 great, and just totally expanding upon it. The game is going to take 100's of hours to fully explore everything, there will be a hardcore mode. This is definitely the one for me.

2nd place for me would be SOCOM 4, because SOCOM is my favorite shooter, and it's being done by Zipper as opposed to Slant 6 which kinda butchered Confrontation, even though I had fun with it. There just seemed like there was something missing. Next would be Gran Turismo 5, as I'm really excited to see how Gran Turismo does it on the current gen of consoles.

Socom....ahh great times JB. Socom is def on the list and I still need to play fallout. Im prob going to get UFC when it comes out, didnt get 09 but actually playing alot of the demo this year

None of the above ...

Mod Nation Racers
    Transformers: War for Cybertron

I'll probably play SW:TFU at some point ... preferably after I pick up the first one on the cheap.

I vote none of the above as well. The Transformers game could be OK and I'm keeping my eye on that (http://www.denofgeek.com/games/46833...interview.html). High Moon did the Bourne Conspiracy and I think that was an under-rated and really fun game. GT 5 would be better if it had a real season mode (maybe it does?). I was disappointed with SWTFU since I found it overly repetitive and lacking in strategy. I'm not much of a non-sports gamer anyway. The last few games I've had were Uncharted 2, inFamous and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. MUA 2 is little strategy and more button mashing but it was fun to play with my son. I actually enjoyed inFamous more than UC2 (thought UC1 was better). inFamous took a long time to finish. I bought it again used to go through the evil campaign.

Here is a video from the Transformers game. It shows how to create a character and some gameplay (on a side note, the adding a video ability is nice and easy).

Last edited by Rudy; 05-13-2010 at 05:18 AM.

Yeah Rudy ... I was already interested in Transformers, then when they said "Oh, by the way, you get to create you own" ... I think it took a few hours to pick my jaw up off the floor.

Create my own Transformer? The 80s child in me could not be happier.

I really hope their is a demo for Transformers. I don't buy many non-sports games and I usually rely on demos to help me decide if I want to buy a game or not. This game does seem to be geared more to the online crowd which isn't my thing but the videos look really good.

The devs have spent quite a bit of time talking about the campaign mode and how you'll play first as a Decepticon and then an Autobot. There'll definitely be a lot of online focus, but it sounds like the story is getting justice too.

SOCOM 4. Easily. I want it. I need it. Now.

Halo sucks.

GT5? Eh, rather play Forza. Only racing game I've enjoyed in a long time and thus the only one I pick up more than once.

Fallout, not my cup of tea.

Voted for CoD off that list, although I don't bother with MP on CoD anymore unless there is co-op. I'm not twitchy enough to deal with all the Timmies online.

Haven't played SOCOM since I got rid of the PS2....years ago....

Looking forward to Things on Wheels though. Had a blast with Re-Volt back in the day.

Gran Turismo will be interesting simply to see how they handle the NASCAR license. So easy to mess that up horribly.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud