Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome & Introduction Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    For some reason I thought you were a kid I guess I didn't know for sure at the other site and just assumed LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Well, I can say you aren't alone. I thought/assumed the same thing.
    What in the world made you assume that?

Nah, I'm probably one of the older members of the other site. That, and you have to remember, I've been playing with my NSU team for over a decade now.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    What in the world made you assume that?

Nah, I'm probably one of the older members of the other site. That, and you have to remember, I've been playing with my NSU team for over a decade now.
    I dunno ... really no basis for it, just what I thought maybe it was that prairie dog logo.

Greatings from Doha, Qatar everybody. I have been gone for a year, JB and CDJ switch sites on me. I been going to Utopia all this time and keep asking myself we are you guess. I had to call Violator just to find out. To everyone I know I'm fine and doing well. Just got remarried to a beautiful Ethiopian and expecting a baby boy end of August. I will be getting my Internet back up soon, so we can start playing some Ncaa together. JB I need you and Violator over so I can pimp y'all out to this Arabic women. If this is in the wrong thread sorry didn't mean to troll. Everybody send your email address or yahoo messenger so we can stay in touch alittle better, so I can send ya'll some pictures off Doha, newborn baby, wife and me.
    Last edited by PDawgs; 06-27-2010 at 02:52 AM.

hey p diggidty, was good to talk to you yesterday
    shoot me a message on yahoo its idonthaveagoodname.

Hey PDawgs! Glad to hear you are doing well over there!

Recruit
    Hey guys my name is Pat (aka outlaw or thelaw) been playing ncaa for as long as it has been around and have been playing online since ncaa04.I am 40 years old and live just outside of Boise.

Quote Originally Posted by PDawgs View Post
    Greatings from Doha, Qatar everybody. I have been gone for a year, JB and CDJ switch sites on me. I been going to Utopia all this time and keep asking myself we are you guess. I had to call Violator just to find out. To everyone I know I'm fine and doing well. Just got remarried to a beautiful Ethiopian and expecting a baby boy end of August. I will be getting my Internet back up soon, so we can start playing some Ncaa together. JB I need you and Violator over so I can pimp y'all out to this Arabic women. If this is in the wrong thread sorry didn't mean to troll. Everybody send your email address or yahoo messenger so we can stay in touch alittle better, so I can send ya'll some pictures off Doha, newborn baby, wife and me.
    What's up bro!!!! Glad you've joined over here. I'll PM you my e-mail address and Yahoo. Glad you are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelaw View Post
    Hey guys my name is Pat (aka outlaw or thelaw) been playing ncaa for as long as it has been around and have been playing online since ncaa04.I am 40 years old and live just outside of Boise.
    Welcome! Big Boise fan?

Recruit
    Yes i am i have been a fan since i moved up here in 1985.

Hello- I just had seen a mention of this site at Operation Sports and thought this would be an interesting place to check out etc. Plus I read that the famous gschwnt is here. Watched his many vids in the past wondering what it might be like to play him?
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 06-30-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Welcome to all the new members of TGT! Less than two months in and we have cracked 200.

For all of you Facebook users out there....you can follow us right here - http://www.facebook.com/thegamingtailgate

And if you tweet - www.twitter.com/gamingtailgate
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 07-01-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Welcome to all the new members of TGT! Less than two months in and we have cracked 200.

For all of you Facebook users out there....you can follow us right here - http://www.facebook.com/thegamingtailgate

And if you tweet - www.twitter.com/gamingtailgate
    Holy social media batman!

Quote Originally Posted by ebin View Post
    Holy social media batman!
    That's how we roll

So I leave last night, we were at 199 members then I wake up this morning and we are at 210. Wow!

Man, I wondered where all you guys went....

My name is Bill. Known on the forums as hillbill. I've been over at ncaa strategies since like 2004, I think. I'm not known to post a whole buch but I read the board all the time. Started playing the NCAA games back on the Sega Genesis, skipped the PS One generation, and then picked back up with NCAA 2001 on the PS2. Now playing the PS3. Long-time off-line dynasty player. This series is really all I play. I have played both of the Modern Warfare games though and they're fun (for a while).

Huge college football fan and a season ticket holder in Morgantown. I'm in my late 30's born and raised in West Virginia, married with two kids, a girl and a boy. By the way, the little guy has already started playing the game via the FAMILY PLAY option on NCAA 10. Oh, and I'm an accountant for a large construction and materials company and live in Hurricane, WV.

Welcome to the newest members!

hillbill - I hope the economy hasn't slowed down projects at your work. Welcome!

Greetings to everyone... My name is Brad and I use to be Thaheelsn04 over at ncaastrategies for about six years.. Thanks to the founding fathers of TGT for starting a great new site, hope to spend many more over here!!

Hi, my name is Geno and I'm a Sports Information Director. I post as PigSooie here and McShamrock in other places. I was born and raised in Arkansas. I'm a huge Razorbacks fan (probably guessed that by my handle) and a self-professed sports geek working his absolute dream job. I'm a big NCAA Football fan on the PlayStation consoles and I've been a gamer for longer than I care to remember. I've playing NCAA Football since the Danny Wuerffel edition (yep, that should date me quite accurately within one to three years of my actual age for you older gents) on the OPS (Original PlayStation).

Hey guys,

I was a longtime member over at the other site, under the same username, but really posted rarely over the last few years because it wasn't the same "Utopia" that I joined way back when. I had to come check out the new site once I heard that the heart of the strategies site had relocated.

I'm an LSU grad that has lived in Houston for the last 8 years, and I'm deeply into football from the highschool level to the NFL, but college football has always been my true passion. I've been playing NCAA ever since the original Bill Walsh (still actually have that game and the roster cards that came with it) and while I may be slightly let down by the game from time to time I'm still able to find enjoyment from each new version.

Welcome! Great intros, guys. Glad to have you here.