Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome & Introduction Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    James, 37, 6-3, 235. Been playing football since Atari. I think the only game I really play is NCAA, and only about 2 nights a week. Married, 2 kids, and job cut into my playing time. South Carolina fan. Love the new site!

What's up everyone my name is Glen but everyone calls me Champ I'm from Tuscaloosa Alabama I went to Central Highschool the home of the Falcons wich is right down the street from Bryant Deny Stadium and if you've been to an Alabama football game ther's a good chance you parked at my highschool and walked to the game I played football and ran Track I'm a Sports Gamer I only buy Three games a year Thats NBA Live,Madden and My all time Fav.NCAA Football

We're going to have to call this the Huskers Gaming Tailgate. We're being overwhelmed by Nebraska!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    We're going to have to call this the Huskers Gaming Tailgate. We're being overwhelmed by Nebraska!
    You think this is bad? Just wait til we join the Big 10 & Rich Rod has to try to score on a Pelini defense! Oh wait, Rich Rod will prob be gone by then anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    You think this is bad? Just wait til we join the Big 10 & Rich Rod has to try to score on a Pelini defense! Oh wait, Rich Rod will prob be gone by then anyway!
    I will seriously be sick to my stomach if Nebraska or Mizzou leaves the Big 12. It took me years to get over the fact that OU and NU don't play the Friday after Thanksgiving anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    I'd love for you guys to come to the Big 10 and run Rich Rod out of town.

I think Nebraska would be great to have in the Big 10. If you expand you want a great program with great tradition and Nebraska has all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Yeah, I fail to see how this is a problem :p

Hail to the victors, Hail, hail, michigan

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    Hail to the victors, Hail, hail, michigan
    Days since Michigan’s last victory over Ohio State in football:

Thumbs up

Hi everyone. Josh from Moscow, ID. Home of the Coug....ah, uh, Vandals :p Jayrah's my Rap name (Gospel rap ya'll, what up!) Don't trip, I'm from Po-dunk Idaho, but my dad's from Compton, CA so it IS in my genes.

Been a college football fan (specifically my Cougs!) all my life, seeing as I was born during my father's RS sophomore yr at WSU, he was a RB. He also coached me in HS as an option qb. I didn't play in college but went to UI here for 2 years. Trying now to get into college basketball officiating, and have a kid on the way in January, so with the music, pretty busy. Still find time for by gaming though, it keeps me sane!

I played little Walsh, and a lot more old school Madden with my uncle (still got a rivalry going on) and then got serious about the college game when it became ncaa football on x-box. LOVE IT. LOVE FOOTBALL. It's fun gettin' to know the game of football, and the video game with you guys.

GREAT SITE! Let's have some fun
    Last edited by Jayrah; 05-16-2010 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Days since Michigan’s last victory over Ohio State in football:

That number is going to be extended for at least another 365 days. I can't see Michigan winning this year either.

You probably also didn't see TimB running for 313 on OSU. Or Tai Streets taking a slant to the house. OSU is a couple injuries away from disaster this season. SweaterVest needs his defense to play huge.

Terrelle Pryor is ready to go bananas this year while Rich Rod will be playing musical QB. I hope UM wins but I really don't see it happening.

I don't see Pryor having a big year, he just doesn't strike me as a good quarterback. He is athletic but if he turns the ball over the team is done for

Never know with some guys. Everyone thought Jevan Snead would be good and he disappointed. For some reason he didn't agree, entered the NFL draft and went undrafted. Pryor looked good in the bowl game and the light bulb might go on for him this year. If it does, OSU will be really good.

Edit: We should probably talk about this in the college football thread. Either way I hope UM and OSU fans don't take things too seriously here. Nothing worse than flame wars between college football fans.
    Last edited by Rudy; 05-16-2010 at 07:05 PM.

Hey guys I'm Anton Bland aka Anton32. Most of those in the gaming community know of me as an EA Sports Community Leader, and a member of the EA Sports Game Changers. I'm 30, live in Dover,Pennsylvania and am a huge gamer on the 360. I'm glad to be a part of it! Shout outs to the guys who made this possible for us! If you need any help from me dont hesitate good luck in all ur endeavors

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    You probably also didn't see TimB running for 313 on OSU.
    Gawd, that memory is so painful for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton32 View Post
    Hey guys I'm Anton Bland aka Anton32. Most of those in the gaming community know of me as an EA Sports Community Leader, and a member of the EA Sports Game Changers.
    Long time no chat! What, less than 24 hours? (laugh)
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by Anton32 View Post
    Hey guys I'm Anton Bland aka Anton32. Most of those in the gaming community know of me as an EA Sports Community Leader, and a member of the EA Sports Game Changers. I'm 30, live in Dover,Pennsylvania and am a huge gamer on the 360. I'm glad to be a part of it! Shout outs to the guys who made this possible for us! If you need any help from me dont hesitate good luck in all ur endeavors
    Welcome Dude! Glad to have ya.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome

What's good everyone! My name is Seneca I live in Pittsburgh , grew up in Philly . I have 3 kids and wife, I coach soccer,football and baseball. I 've played Ncaa since Bill Walsh days. I rep FSU love that school. I've been on other sites OS and my old buddy Maddenmania. my name is Hova57 or Se-Dog on MM. Excited to be part of a new forum with some good guys. Hope to have some good convo and hopefully games.