Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome & Introduction Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Welcome & Introduction Thread

Thanks for joining the site!

Before you start posting, introduce yourself.

Hey guys I'm JBHuskers. Most of those in the gaming community know of me as an EA Sports Community Leader, and a member of the EA Sports Game Changers. I'm 30, live in Lincoln, NE and am a huge gamer on the PS3 and 360. I would like to thank all of you who have joined the site! I'm glad to be a part of it!

Texacotea, been around here and there. Im 26 and have 3yr old and another on the way. Been playing sports games and others for years. Glad to be apart of a new community

I'm Rudy, also known as rudyjuly2 in many spots. Since Rudy is taken on many sites I just add my birthday after my name to make it unique.

I'm 37, married and have two kids (5 and 3). Football is my favourite (yes that's right, I'm Canadian too!) sport with baseball in second. I've been hooked on NCAA football since '06 although I did not like NCAA 10 that much. I hated the camera angle and I think I've told everyone that more than once. Really pumped for NCAA '11 and this site looks great!

I'm 36 and live in Houston. I have an 8 year old daughter and I've been a sports gamer since I was 8. NCAA and NHL have always been my favorites and I own (and have played mercilessly) every iteration of these two series since their inception on the Sega Genesis.

I'm glad to follow my friends to this new community and look forward to it growing into the best on the 'net.

Hey guys! I'm Matt & I live in Omaha, NE. 25 years old & a recent grad of UNL with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. Fortunately I decided to graduate in one of the most plentiful job markets in history so I am currently a laser CNC programmer at Intersystems, at least I've got that goin for me I guess! :rolleyes:

Anyway, looking forward to the new community & hopefully the coherent, logical, respectful discussion that will go with it.

You cant handle this!!

Debate me Skeleton!!!

I'm (Iron) Dragon from Ohio, been playing on PS3 for exactly one year today, but repped the PS2 for quite awhile before then. I love the NCAA Football series and am a dynasty nerd.

my name is Chad. At pretty much any gaming site I use the name Solidice. I'm 24, lived in Texas all my life, around the Dallas area.

I've actually been playing the NCAA FB series since the Bill Walsh Football days. Still remember playing College Football USA '97 on my SNES. Although I guess I didn't really get into the NCAA games until NCAA FB '98, mainly because of dynasty mode. I'm pretty much a dynasty mode only player. I did attempt to play online in NCAA '04(PS2) and '05(Xbox), but only about 2-3 games each. just wasn't my thing. with '09 and 10, I've been playing online dynasty, but my lack of user vs user experience really shows.

I'm Jeff.

But I'm sure you already know this.

Twitter @3YardsandACloud

Names Jordan From the Island of HAWAII
    Hardcore Hawaii Warriors Fan
    been playing NCAA ever since they put the crowd amp feature in that just changed the whole game and i loved in cause i got amped to play and it affected my players

My name's David.
    Big gamer, I've been playing since I was a kid, but really only into sports games (with the exception of a couple others here and there).
    I'm 21, a student at Texas, and massive college sports fan. Go to all the games, and I went to so many basketball games last year, I got priority seating tickets to the Red River Rivalry and Rose Bowl this past year (front row at both), and my girlfriend and I painted our faces... Hopefully an indication of how seriously I take the game : ) haha

Name's Phillip. I'm UGA14 from Madden Planet and Operation Sports. For the past few years I've been the moderator of our NCAA boards on Madden Planet. A lot of our NCAA activity has died so when I saw about this place I had to check it out. Not many members here YET, but there's a lot of activity about NCAA, which I like. I hope to be able to contribute a lot to the discussions here, especially if it's legitimate, mature talk about the game we all like.

I'm 22 and will be graduating from the University of North Carolina next month with a major in Software & Information Systems so any help you guys need I'll be more than happy to try. I just finished up my PHP class so vBulletin and all of this are actually interesting to me. Weird?

Been playing since NCAA '98. Well, actually I had Bill Walsh for Sega also. I remember always simming the one season trying to get Georgia into a bowl. Which brings me to my next point... I'm a Georgia fan. If you couldn't tell. I've been to a lot of big games and I absolutely love it. Though last year my girlfriend dragged me to the Tennessee-UCLA game.. it was fun too.

So anyways, glad to be here, hope to help in any way I can. Ah, also I live in Charlotte, NC.

Hello all. Deuce here. My name is Jon...I'm 38, married with 2 kids. Daughter is 6 and my son is 3. I've been playing college football since the Bill Walsh days and I've figure out a way to enjoy the game every year. I've never played online but thinking about testing the waters this year. I've lived in the Dallas, TX area for about 12 years but grew up in God's country (Oklahoma).

Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    Name's Phillip. I'm UGA14 from Madden Planet and Operation Sports.
    Dude, you have no idea how awesome it is to see you over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    Not many members here YET, but there's a lot of activity about NCAA, which I like.
    You've got three guys who attended NCAA Community Day as moderators. Trust me, there will be a lot of NCAA discussion over here.

Now help me drag Austin over here too (laugh)

Hey, I'm David. I'm 15 and a big Clemson fan. You might recognize me from my many failed dynasty reports on Utopia. Glad to be apart of the new community and good luck with it guys!

Yeah, speaking of the devil.

Darin, 33 yrs old. Been playing NCAA from the beginning and video game football before that. Been pretty much NCAA exclusively since the early 2000s since pro football fell by the wayside for me a while back.

I should have kept '98 that had Charles Woodson on the cover, because if you didn't know I was a Michigan alumni and fan, now you do since my username aligns with that also.
    2.5 year old with another baby on the way in the fall.

Was an admin in the past over at MP.

Welcome, my friend.

My name is Josh. I'm sure a lot of you already know me. I'm 21 and live in Lincoln, NE where I attend UNL and do accounting work for a local small business. I will (hopefully) graduate with my BBA and MPA in May of 2012 at which time I will pursue a career in public accounting.

I love the NCAA series and have played the crap out of it every year since NCAA 03. Glad to be here!

I'm Matt, I'm 19 from just outside Buffalo. I'm a big West Virginia fan. I've been playing sports games since the 01 series of games.