• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post

Well said, Jerzey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Agreed.

Sounds like you just cannot face that Madden has made almost ZERO advances over the next-gen years. The game only succeeds in disappointing year after year. Compared to NHL and FIFA, Madden is a total failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Whammer View Post
    Sounds like you just cannot face that Madden has made almost ZERO advances over the next-gen years. The game only succeeds in disappointing year after year. Compared to NHL and FIFA, Madden is a total failure.
    Actually, I've barely played Madden the last 2 years. I know it's lagging, I'm just not a complete shithead. I know that saying idiotic things about firing people is assanine.

I'm big on NHL, but let's not forget all the last gen features that are still missing.

Soccer is dumb.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyReign View Post
    Whats the point of this review, if we can call it that? Full of just pointless negativity with no real reason to back those OPINIONS. This forum wasn't built on allowing some keyboard warrior earn his stripes. Constructive criticism is welcomed, trust I've exercised it slightly here but this bullshit is uncalled for. No point of saying these guys need to be fired. Madden is a great game, some people just have to let 2k5 go... it ain't coming back anytime soon. So to make the only game we have better we have to give honest opinions and realistic suggestions to the Game Changers who in turn give it to the developers. Its sports 'gamers' like yourself that do more harm than good for those of us that just want a good football game.

To make a long post short... grow the phuck up bruh.

Ooooh, Mr. Tough Guy. I have no desire to spend my time describing why the game sucks. I didn't like it and this thread was asking for demo impressions, and that was my impression. I'm not a 2k5 fan, I hated the way that game played and preferred Madden. But since next-gen Madden has been pathetic. It makes no sense to me that Madden in the PS2 days was a much more enjoyable game for me to play.

You think the developers listen to you? Give your head a shake. Year after year they do the bare minimum. They never push to make the game better. You wonder why the demo has no commentary? It's because it will be awful. You think the Madden team could learn a few lessons from EA Canada and the NHL and FIFA series. But even that's too much effort for them.

I'm happy if you guys enjoy the game. Doesn't bother me what games people choose to play. But for me Madden is just a train wreck.

The demo doesn't have commentary because all demos have audio stripped down.

Agreed.

Actually, I've barely played Madden the last 2 years. I know it's lagging, I'm just not a complete shithead. I know that saying idiotic things about firing people is assanine.

I'm big on NHL, but let's not forget all the last gen features that are still missing.

Soccer is dumb.

Ahhh, you have to give FIFA a chance. It's a pretty amazing game once you start to learn it.
    NHL and FIFA are so far ahead of Madden it isn't funny. Those development teams push themselves to keep getting better. Madden is always 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
    As for firing them....well most of them have quit so I guess that will suffice. One day I hope Madden actually gets it shit together and really tries to make a complete game. Gameplay, presentation and audio.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    The demo doesn't have commentary because all demos have audio stripped down.
    Really? Didn't NCAA demo have commentary?
    Regardless, when the full game comes out please post and tell me what you think of the commentary. I guarantee everyone will be talking about how awful it sounds.

Regardless, when the full game comes out please post and tell me what you think of the commentary. I guarantee everyone will be talking about how awful it sounds.
    Yes, but it was stripped down along with game audio. It's done to make sure the demo download isn't so cumbersome for those who are downloading it.

Soccer is dumb.

Soccer is dumb, but FIFA is pretty fun. 2010 World Cup was my first game....it's not too shabby.

Gameplay wise, what exactly do you find wrong with the demo, Whammer?

It had audio but it wasn't their full commentary set that they use. It was just a bare set.

Of course anytime you have a new addition to the announce team there will be some disconnect. There was a lot of disconnect in Madden 11. I am sure it will be better, but I'm curious to see how much better it will be.

See I enjoyed Madden 11. Sure there were things that needed corrected but overall I enjoyed it. Didn't care for GameFlow or whatever it was called but the imrpovements from 09 and 10 to 11 was noticable and needed.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    See I enjoyed Madden 11. Sure there were things that needed corrected but overall I enjoyed it. Didn't care for GameFlow or whatever it was called but the imrpovements from 09 and 10 to 11 was noticable and needed.
    In the disconnect, I meant in the commentary.

Soccer is dumb, but FIFA is pretty fun. 2010 World Cup was my first game....it's not too shabby.
    Yeah, I know it's a pretty good game, I just don't see myself getting any mileage out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Gameplay wise, what exactly do you find wrong with the demo, Whammer?
    I haven't been on here that long so maybe I'm not the one to say, but why does anyone even give Whammer the time of day? I've yet to see anything but negativity come from his posts.

But as far as the Madden demo goes, I had fun beating up on Cutler and watching him force passes and get happy feet in the pocket. I want to get some more games in, but I did feel like many of the problems from '11 have been addressed so far. Can't wait to get my hands on the franchise to see those changes.

In the disconnect, I meant in the commentary.
    I didn't get your disconnect sir lol

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    I didn't get your disconnect sir lol

There is some word out that the demo is now available on PS3; happy downloading!