Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: NCAA Football 12 - Game Update #2 Details

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    Yeah its getting rediculously absurd on many levels. Sad thing is that no one knows what area of gameplay the patch might have broken. They need to seriously start thinking about not releasing a game each year. So they can perfect the features that are in the current build. Ive seen so many issues with online dynasty that I really dont even think that the mode needs to be in the game. Road to Glory too, the playcalling is so brutally bad in RTG that it is an insult and a disgrace to the game of football. Online Dynasties and Road to Glory are GREAT concepts, done by a company that just simply cannot get them right or realistic. And people wonder why others constantly bash EA.

Since you clearly didn't see this post on the 29th of August I thought it would be best to just refresh things here.

Yeah its getting rediculously absurd on many levels. Sad thing is that no one knows what area of gameplay the patch might have broken. They need to seriously start thinking about not releasing a game each year. So they can perfect the features that are in the current build. Ive seen so many issues with online dynasty that I really dont even think that the mode needs to be in the game. Road to Glory too, the playcalling is so brutally bad in RTG that it is an insult and a disgrace to the game of football. Online Dynasties and Road to Glory are GREAT concepts, done by a company that just simply cannot get them right or realistic. And people wonder why others constantly bash EA.
    Your opinion just became irrelevant after that statement, this is really the only year where OD has been FUBAR, so I will not go as far as saying it shouldn't be in the game. Without this feature I stopped NCAA at least four years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    Your opinion just became irrelevant after that statement, this is really the only year where OD has been FUBAR, so I will not go as far as saying it shouldn't be in the game. Without this feature I stopped NCAA at least four years ago.
    I pretty much don't respond to Gator but since he wasn't following the thread I figured I'd help. No need to let his opinions/thoughts confuse other great members of this community from the facts we already know and have discussed.

Online dynasty is fun if you get 11 people who play on a regular basis. The feature has been present in the game for too many years to be constantly having catastrophic issues that is has. Several people playing mutliple games/seasons only to run into issues or freezing, crashing, scores flip-flopping, etc. I dont think its too much to ask to have a mode that you feel confident in playing mutliple years without running into some crushing glitch or issue that kills all the time you have put into it. How does a feature go from working and solid, to FUBAR? That doesnt make sense.

If you ask me, they need to stop trying to include apps and phone access from you online dynasty. They are trying to tie the mode up in internet and iphones when it should just be handle from the console like a video game should be. Advance your OD from your phone.... thats just asking for a screw up.
    Last edited by GatorBait06NC; 09-08-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Since you clearly didn't see this post on the 29th of August I thought it would be best to just refresh things here.
    Clearly you didnt see my post a week back or so in this very thread when I commented on the tweets. The first tweet made it look like they got it out on time and that Sony and Microsoft were holding things up. EA should know generally how long the certification process takes.

Clearly you didnt see my post a week back or so in this very thread when I commented on the tweets. The first tweet made it look like they got it out on time and that Sony and Microsoft were holding things up. EA should know generally how long the certification process takes.
    Lol, man you were reading that first tweet way way different then I was. I read it as it was submitted recently maybe even that day to Sony/Microsoft.

Your last comment is a complete and complete fail. So you think this is EA's first trip around the rodeo?

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Lol, man you were reading that first tweet way way different then I was. I read it as it was submitted recently maybe even that day to Sony/Microsoft.

Your last comment is a complete and complete fail. So you think this is EA's first trip around the rodeo?
    Patch is out, no more discussion needed. Dont care to get into a debate with one you guys who post here 400 times a day. Really dont see why you wanna try to make it personal. Guess thats the cool thing to do.

I agree though the patch is out and let's move on in trying to make the game better by providing feedback that is constructive and thorough.

Oh yea, you'll never see me "trying to be cool" fwiw.