Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tailgate Golf Association - Season Two Signups

• Facebook
  • Display

Tailgate Golf Association - Season Two Signups

We are currently in week 9 of 12 in our first season of the TGA on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12, so that means that season two is just around the corner. Please use this thread to sign up for season two. If you're new to the league, take a look at the stickies in this forum for rules, format, etc.

Just because you signed up for season two doesn't mean you can't join us for the rest of season one. Just post in here that you would like to start right away, and make sure you can set up a tee time with another member of the league.

Sign me up for Season 2.

JB....I am in for season 2

I'm in for season 2 as well

You know I'm in

In

Yeah, what the hell.

is in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

I'm kinda assuming the 11 or so guys that have actively participating now were automatic....just wanted to see if I could recruit any new guys. If not this is still a great group of guys....and definitely looking forward to keeping this baby going on, unlike past years.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I'm kinda assuming the 11 or so guys that have actively participating now were automatic....just wanted to see if I could recruit any new guys. If not this is still a great group of guys....and definitely looking forward to keeping this baby going on, unlike past years.
    That's what I was assuming too. I wasn't planning at all on making a post in here because I just assumed that all of us still active in the current season, were going to be automatically carried over into season 2.

NSFW -

I'm in it to lose it.

Sorry guys, I am done. Too hard of an impact scheduling wise. Plus with Madden on the horizon, I think it will be harder to get folks to play TW, especially 360 players. Guess we try again under TW13.

Quote Originally Posted by natcret View Post
    Sorry guys, I am done. Too hard of an impact scheduling wise. Plus with Madden on the horizon, I think it will be harder to get folks to play TW, especially 360 players. Guess we try again under TW13.
    Damn. Sad to hear that man. Hope to see you back for some more action in TW13.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Damn. Sad to hear that man. Hope to see you back for some more action in TW13.
    I can try most weeks to get rounds in with you on the 360. Need to build up my golfer anyways (who is really not much right now, barely played on 360). Would rather get it done sooner in the week than waiting last minute. Talked to Corey today too, he's just been real busy with life but is still going to play I think.

I can try most weeks to get rounds in with you on the 360. Need to build up my golfer anyways (who is really not much right now, barely played on 360). Would rather get it done sooner in the week than waiting last minute. Talked to Corey today too, he's just been real busy with life but is still going to play I think.
    Yeah, that's no problem. Pretty much the only days I'm absolute no-go for, are Thursday nights after 8-9pm ET and Friday nights. I'm up at work anywhere from 8-9pm through 1 or 2am ET on Thursday nights. And then, come the end of August, we start up HS football broadcasts, that have me sitting in studio from 6pm-midnight ET every Friday night (and then pulling an all-nighter for my 6am morning show on Saturdays) through the end of October. Any other day, I should be good to go as far as making time to get rounds in.

Why do you own the game on the 360?

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Why do you own the game on the 360?
    Because I can.

Because I can.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should. That's 60 Crunchy Beefy Burritos.

I appreciate that, but I just think it would be a lot of work for you to have to shift between the PS3 familiarity and 360 familiarity Maybe I will stick around for now and maybe during those times Smoothcan't play, you could monitor us 360 guys.

It's up to you man, we'd hate to lose you! This year we're definitely not stopping. Seems like there is a core of 10 guys that are here mostly every week.