Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buckeye02's Rags to Riches Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    I'm guessing Mario8267 is your PSN name as well?
    How will we be selecting teams? Just curious, I may have missed that in your original post.....

....... Nevermind, I just read the first post again

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfan09 View Post
    Favorite Team - OU
    Age - 22
    Time Zone - Central
    When you would be available for PvP games - Differs from day to day, but I'm available at some point on most days and almost always later in the night
    How long have you been with NCAA Football? NCAA Football '96
    Any other relevant information - I would actually like to see the slider set you choose before I sign up for good, but I like the idea of the dynasty. Also, I assume recruiting difficulty will be AA?
    I'm open to all slider suggestions. I'm thinking of using Steelers' AA sliders for the first year( minus the 9 min quarters). Then after the first year i'll listen to suggestions and make the changes if the majority want a change. I'd like to keep the same slider set for a whole season before changing them. Meaning any slider changes will come after the season is over. We are all going to be 1* teams to start out. The CPU games shouldnt be easy wins. The first few season should be pretty difficult. Yes, recruiting is set to AA.

Sounds good. I've been using Steelerfan's sliders, and they're pretty challenging, so if that's that route you choose, count me in.

Can't wait to get the dynasty filled and have the draft. I see there are about 20-22 1* teams, so even the person picking last will have a pretty good selection.

Recruit
    Should be fun starting out with 1* programs...

Quote Originally Posted by WillBee1 View Post
    Should be fun starting out with 1* programs...
    I think it will be fun to see who will want to bring up 1* teams or who will want to move up to a different team if you have the chance to get promoted.

I'm down tonplay if spots still available. Psn bama_boi_0912
    favorite team- BAMA
    Age 23
    Time zone: central
    PvP time- I work over night so wen I get off in the mornings I'm open to play a few games then. This is sun-wed. Thur thru sat I can play a few games also.
    I have been with the series since the 2000's.

I'm in...psn-deuce1234

Favorite team is OU and I'm uhhh old, really old (40). . So as you can imagine I've been playing NCAA since the Bill Walsh days. I'm available most evenings from 6-9 CST and most anytime during the weekends. I'm married with 2 kids and live in north Texas.

In my offline dynasties I always start with a 1* team and build them up. I'm just about to start my 4th season and still have not been to a bowl. 4-8, 4-7, and 7-5 in my first three seasons. And this is all on default gameplay sliders...if we use 's sliders??? I'm scared, very scared!!! Should be fun!

I'm not going to be running this OD. There are too many just like it here on the site, so i joined up with one of those. I only like to commit to one dynasty. Mainly because i dont have the time to do multiple.

Basmare
    Oh ok I understand now. The searching continues...
    Last edited by Basmare; 07-23-2011 at 02:33 PM.

What's up everybody. I'm looking for a good Online Dynasty to Join.

PSN-ID (The MoonMan 804)

Basmare
    Quote Originally Posted by The MoonMan 804 View Post
    What's up everybody. I'm looking for a good Online Dynasty to Join.

PSN-ID (The MoonMan 804)
    I'll join you... since every dynasty I try to join gets cut off before it starts...

Ok cool,.... I might start my own Online-Dynasty soon, if i can't find one worth the wait.

Why dont you guys join the GBN dynasty. 2 spots are left. The thread is located in the donator online dynasties forum at the bottom of the main page.

Still have room?

Favorite team: USC aka NCAA whipping boys.

Been playing since Carson Palmer was on the cover. I'm in Boise and i hate Boise St. So i have the mountain time zone.

I'm available usually in the afternoons and night and most weekends.

I've never used sliders though. So be gentle if you could.

PSN: gn7593

I am creating a dynasty and have a thread going nowvas well.