Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buckeye02's Rags to Riches Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display

Buckeye02's Rags to Riches Dynasty

Since Justice seems to be M.I.A. i would like to start up a similar dynasty with the same rules.

Console & League name - (PS3) Rags to Riches

League Difficulty: All-American (7 minute quarters) Recruiting difficulty: All-American

Teams available/custom conference layout: Everyone will start out as a head coach at a 1 star program. I will be transferring TCU to the Big East after the first year.

Schedule (How quickly will weeks be advanced): Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday night at 12am Central. Will advance sooner if everyone has played there games. Will start Dynasty once named rosters are available.

Scheduling: Use PSN or this website.

Rules: One restart per season, consider this a mulligan if your power goes out, or you lose connection to the network. If you restart 2 times you will be docked 10 scholarships. 3 times, you will be out of the league no questions asked. A new year starts the rules over, but if you consistently have 2 restarts a year you will be asked to leave.

Schedule 1-2 user games per season. (With coaching carousel and what conferences you transfer into this number could go up.)

Looking for players who will be in this for the long haul, not ones who will be dropping out after the first month. When the shiny newness of the game wears off.
    Please include a little about yourself when you respond. Favorite Team/ Age/ Time Zone/ When you would be available for PvP games. How long have you been with NCAA Football? Any other relevant information.
    Once the league is full (12 members) we will do a team draft in random order.

Gameplay: Play the game like a real football game. If you don’t know that means please look for a league elsewhere.

I also ask that you are a frequent poster here on thegamingtailgate. Most of the dynasty info you will need to know will be here in this thread.

I will be using my alternate PSN Block-O so that i can add all 11 people in the dynasty.

Participants

Block-O (commish)
    Basmare
    Mario8267
    xAmishWarriorx
    SIX------
    BeeBallin_27
    Soonerfan09
    Last edited by buckeye02; 07-22-2011 at 10:37 PM.

I'm guessing Mario8267 is your PSN name as well?

Basmare
    Here are my details (thx for accepting me buckeye02):

Time Zone: CEST GMT+1 - Central European
    Availability: On weekdays for all americans in the afternoon and mornings and usually anytime on weekends
    PSN: Basmare

Quote Originally Posted by Basmare View Post
    Here are my details (thx for accepting me buckeye02):

Time Zone: CEST GMT+1 - Central European
    Availability: On weekdays for all americans in the afternoon and mornings and usually anytime on weekends
    PSN: Basmare
    Im worried about your internet connection with us here in the states. You'd beter have a damn good connection.

Basmare
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    Im worried about your internet connection with us here in the states. You'd beter have a damn good connection.
    I play madden 11 too - 5-4 with 0% DNF on the 360. I'm very confident, but if you want to tryout that is possible. I will try some online stuff later today and come back to you.

Yeah thats cool man. I'll add you to my Block-O name and we could get a game going to see how the connection holds up. I have very good connection by the way.
    Last edited by buckeye02; 07-22-2011 at 04:57 AM.

I'm guessing Mario8267 is your PSN name as well?
    yup

Basmare
    Just tried a game vs a guy in the states. All was well, down 14-0 in the third when suddenly the connection broke down while I was on offense. It said the connection was lost to the opponent, no idea how though.
    EDIT: After I quit the game, the game froze. This is the third time the game froze on me in total.

Just FYI, I got a 16 Mb/sec connection which download capacity is at 1,5 MB/sec. Personally I have no trouble with the connection all around the world, but you never quite know, huh?
    The game says I connect 2 stripes out of 3 with other people, just like in madden.
    Last edited by Basmare; 07-22-2011 at 05:27 AM.

Because im a donator to the site, i can get a sub forum where i can keep up with stats, awards, verbal commits....etc.

Basmare
    Because im a donator to the site, i can get a sub forum where i can keep up with stats, awards, verbal commits....etc.
    Great stuff! Great deal of respect for the work you did with gator on the rosters.
    BTW, just went a full game without problems, but two pick sixes and a punt fumble for a TD cost me a lot - lost 13-31.
    Last edited by Basmare; 07-22-2011 at 06:23 AM.

I know the difficulty is set to AA, but i'd be willing to tinker with a slider set that further enhances the enjoyment of the dynasty.

Basmare
    I know the difficulty is set to AA, but i'd be willing to tinker with a slider set that further enhances the enjoyment of the dynasty.
    That's cool. Personally I use the steelerfan sliderset in dynasty, only with less holding calls.

Now lets just get 9 more dedicated players.

i'm in
    psn: xAmishWarriorx
    central US , weeknights and weekends

Recruit
    I'd be willing to join. I'm new here at TGT but like the atmosphere so far...

Favorite Team:

Time Zone: EDT live in Florida

1st year back playing any football video games after 2-3 years, pretty activate on NBA 2K series tho

Avail. Mon-Thu 2-5pm EDT and anytime on the weekends

I play sim and within the common sense rules.

I am looking for a good dynasty had ncaa every year since ps2. I am an avid florida state fan.
    my psn is SIX------. I am available pretty much every weekday after 5 pm central time. Also most weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBee1 View Post
    I'd be willing to join. I'm new here at TGT but like the atmosphere so far...

Favorite Team:

Time Zone: EDT live in Florida

1st year back playing any football video games after 2-3 years, pretty activate on NBA 2K series tho

Avail. Mon-Thu 2-5pm EDT and anytime on the weekends

I play sim and within the common sense rules.

Your PSN is BeeBallin_27 correct?

Recruit
    Your PSN is BeeBallin_27 correct?
    Yeah, I sent you a friend request earlier...

Since Justice seems to be M.I.A. i would like to start up a similar dynasty with the same rules.

Console & League name - (PS3) Rags to Riches

League Difficulty: All-American (7 minute quarters)

Teams available/custom conference layout: Everyone will start out as a head coach at a 1 star program. I will be transferring TCU to the Big East after the first year.

Schedule (How quickly will weeks be advanced): Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday night at 12am Central. Will advance sooner if everyone has played there games. Will start Dynasty once named rosters are available.

Scheduling: Use PSN or this website.

Rules: One restart per season, consider this a mulligan if your power goes out, or you lose connection to the network. If you restart 2 times you will be docked 10 scholarships. 3 times, you will be out of the league no questions asked. A new year starts the rules over, but if you consistently have 2 restarts a year you will be asked to leave.

Schedule 1-2 user games per season. (With coaching carousel and what conferences you transfer into this number could go up.)

Looking for players who will be in this for the long haul, not ones who will be dropping out after the first month. When the shiny newness of the game wears off.
    Please include a little about yourself when you respond. Favorite Team/ Age/ Time Zone/ When you would be available for PvP games. How long have you been with NCAA Football? Any other relevant information.
    Once the league is full (12 members) we will do a team draft in random order.

Gameplay: Play the game like a real football game. If you don’t know that means please look for a league elsewhere.

I also ask that you are a frequent poster here on thegamingtailgate. Most of the dynasty info you will need to know will be here in this thread.

I will be using my alternate PSN Block-O so that i can add all 11 people in the dynasty.

Participants

Block-O (commish)
    Basmare
    Mario8267
    xAmishWarriorx
    SIX------
    BeeBallin_27

Favorite Team - OU
    Age - 22
    Time Zone - Central
    When you would be available for PvP games - Differs from day to day, but I'm available at some point on most days and almost always later in the night
    How long have you been with NCAA Football? NCAA Football '96
    Any other relevant information - I would actually like to see the slider set you choose before I sign up for good, but I like the idea of the dynasty. Also, I assume recruiting difficulty will be AA?