Thread: AI QB doesnt throw pass on screen play and then when pressured ,does the wrong thing

• Facebook
  • Display

AI QB doesnt throw pass on screen play and then when pressured ,does the wrong thing

EA highlight vid- AA setting

messing around in play now game last night. I'm on defense and have a couple linemen set to spy. The AI calls a screen pass, but with hardly any pressure...throws to know one..when I move a lineman up , he starts to scramble and then throws to the runningback right behind him who was busy blocking or something...the running back had come back towards the QB since the play took so long and he wasnt thrown to on the screen ..i'm not saying thats why it happened i'm just saying thats what took place /looked like

wide shot

close up

That looks bad.

At first I was like how in the world didn't anyone get to the QB on a screen pass..then I seen only 1 person was rushing lol

Yeah that looks pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    At first I was like how in the world didn't anyone get to the QB on a screen pass..then I seen only 1 person was rushing lol

Yeah that looks pretty bad

it was actually two def linemen but before play I accidently made 2 guys spy when I was trying to make the do a flat zone...at least I think thats what I did haha

i found that in most of the game I play when the AI goes to do a slip screen they never work.