Thread: Smooth Pancakes' Coaching Carousel Career

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smooth Pancakes' Coaching Carousel Career

A Rise to Greatness: A Coaching Carousel Dynasty

The Coaching Career of Marko Ramius

Alright, time to jump into a new dynasty report and have some fun. CC is going to make this a blast, as well as watching the rise of the career of my coach. I have some VERY STRICT rules for job advancement that is going to make this a long career, so you definitely won't see my coach making it to the likes of Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Ohio State or Oregon anytime soon.

Dynasty Information

• Xbox 360, NCAA '12 (Seasons 1-3), NCAA '13 (Seasons 4-9), NCAA '14 (Season 10 through present)
    • 9 minute quarters at Offensive Coordinator, 8-9 minute quarters as Head Coach
    • Difficulty: Offensive Skill - All-American --- Defensive Skill - Heisman
    • Game Speed: Slow
    • Player Min Speed Threshold: 25
    • Rosters: NCAA '14 - auto-named rosters with coach name and Alma Mater edits to reflect 2020 season.
    • Sliders: Will be using Jaymo's sliders (tweaked as needed)
    • Offline Dynasty
    • Playbook – Offense: Utah State (Offensive Coordinator dictated) --- Defense: 4-3 (Defensive Coordinator dictated)
    • Alma Mater:
    • Starting Job: Offensive Coordinator
    • Current Job: Head Coach
    • Job Progression: Job Progression Rules
    • Recruiting: Recruiting Rules
    • Scheduling: Scheduling Rules

Current Sliders (based on Jaymo's AA/Heisman sliders)

Spoiler: show
    Offense All-American
    Defense Heisman
    Quarter Length 8-9 minutes
    Camera Normal
    Speed Slow
    Threshold 25
    Home Field Advantage On
    Ice the Kicker On

Penalties Slider Setting
    Offside 58
    False Start 56
    Holding 58
    Facemask 57
    Offensive Pass Interference 100
    Defensive Pass Interference 100
    KR/PR Interference 100
    Clipping 55
    Intentional Grounding 100
    Roughing the Passer 54
    Roughing the Kicker 100

Slider Human CPU
    QB Accuracy 20 30
    Pass Blocking 50 35
    WR Catching 40 40
    RB Ability 45 45
    Run Block 45 50
    Pass Coverage 65 60
    Interceptions 50 30
    Rush Defense 40 55
    Tackling 60 50
    FG Power 50 45
    FG Accuracy 45 40
    Punt Power 60 50
    Punt Accuracy 50 50
    Kickoff Power 50 50

Auto-Sub Sub Out Sub In
    QB 40 50
    RB 80 85
    WR 80 85
    FB/TE 80 85
    OL 50 55
    DT 80 85
    DE 80 85
    LB 70 75
    CB 70 75
    S 70 75

--- I posted this in the last post at the bottom of this page, however, I am also editing it into this post so anyone who starts reading this for the first time, will see it right away and hopefully find it easier to follow my coach's career.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Also, to keep things easily accessible, especially as this thread grows into multiple pages, I have everything hyperlinked.

Starting in the Dynasty History post, under Yearly Recaps, I have the year 2011 hyperlinked to my post that contains my 2011 schedule. Every new year, I will hyperlink that year to the post that contains that year's football schedule.

In the Coach Statistics post, under Coach Milestones, I have the score of the Biggest Win and Biggest Loss hyperlinked to that game's post. Same thing with the Coach Career Win-Loss vs. Opponent table. I have the biggest win and/or biggest loss, for each opponent I have played so far, hyperlinked to that game's post in this thread.

And in each season's schedule, I am hyperlinking the scores of each game, to each game's post. So if you go to my season one schedule post, and click on the score of my 26-10 loss at Louisville, you will be taken to the post that contains that game's summary.

That way if this gets into tens of pages, everything will be extremely easy to find and read without having to sort through various posts by those reading or following just to see what happened in my next game. You'll be able to go from game to game, season to season, through the entire history of this dynasty, just by following the various hyperlinks. This is my way of helping keep things very organized, very easy to follow, and very easy to read for everyone who might wander in here, whether you've been following this since my very first post, or you won't start following until I'm halfway through season 5.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 07-12-2013 at 07:45 PM.