Thread: Transfer Failed in Online dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display

Transfer Failed in Online dynasty

Every time I try to get on my online dynasty it says

Online Dynasty is currently unavailable. Would you like to try again or exit and try again later

I was wondering if anybody had this problem or if this could be fixed

I have the same problem. It wont even let me get into the online dynasty home screen.

I have the same problem. I'm stuck at the completion of the Coaching Carousel.

Out of curiosity, what week our stage of the offseason/preseason are you guys stuck in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Steelerfan I know during the offseason when it happens you can create another OD and start it, then hit advance, go back into your original OD and it will work. I don't know why but it does. I normally get that message right after we finish player leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    Steelerfan I know during the offseason when it happens you can create another OD and start it, then hit advance, go back into your original OD and it will work. I don't know why but it does. I normally get that message right after we finish player leaving.
    Hmm. I'll give it a shot. Do I need to purchase the ability to Commish more than 1 OD first?

Interesting, hadn't thought about that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Hmm. I'll give it a shot. Do I need to purchase the ability to Commish more than 1 OD first?
    I'm guessing yes in this instance

How much is that I don't remember anymore.

If you don't already have it I wouldn't get it. Actually I only got it for the advance anywhere feature which they gave for free now anyway. I think the commish bundle was like 5 or 6 dollars.

A little further explanation I normally advance until the first week of the season, I might advance until the second week then cancel it, depends on how I feel.

If you don't already have it I wouldn't get it. Actually I only got it for the advance anywhere feature which they gave for free now anyway. I think the commish bundle was like 5 or 6 dollars.

A little further explanation I normally advance until the first week of the season, I might advance until the second week then cancel it, depends on how I feel.
    I have been planning on getting it myself just for the heck of it anyways, plus it's cheap.

Thanks for the advice Oweb, much appreciated.

I tried it. Unfortunately, in our case, it didn't work. My situation is a little unique in that I can't even log into the OD before it fails though.

Thanks for the suggestion, oweb.

Oh yeah yours is all kinds of fucked up. LOL

Oh yeah yours is all kinds of fucked up. LOL
    Yep. Lol.

I had some advancing issues in my OD and I transferred the commish duties to another user, he was able to advance the week, then transfer the commish back to me...just an idea.

He can't even log in which is a issue.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

He can't even log in which is a issue.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Right. I can't get in to transfer Commissioner duties to anyone else. EA is aware.