Thread: Road to Glory Skill Upgrades

• Facebook
  • Display

Road to Glory Skill Upgrades

I was searching around for a comprehensive list of the different skill upgrades that become available in road to glory but couldn't find one, so I figured we could start one here.

Post some of the more rare ones that you have seen.

The rarest one I've seen is this one.

DTM:
    Cost 34464 points
    Rarity Level 5
    Career Boost
    Agility to 99, Speed to 99, Acceleration to 99

Quote Originally Posted by mrh61988 View Post
    I was searching around for a comprehensive list of the different skill upgrades that become available in road to glory but couldn't find one, so I figured we could start one here.

DTM:
    Cost 34464 points
    Rarity Level 5
    Career Boost
    Wow. Now that is an upgrade. For such a massive, permanent boost, that has got to be one so rare that you could play 5 full, entire 4 year RTG careers, and never see it.

Does your player get suspended for the rest of the season for a drug violation for using steroids after using that upgrade?

I am starting RTG over right now and will play on Heisman with only 7 high school games. I was nearly maxed out by the end of my first year (11 high school games) on everything at All-American difficulty at Ohio State starting at 4th string HB. I didn't see the field until the 4th or 5th game of the season. I need more of a challenge to keep me interested in this mode (which is my favorite mode).

EA definitely needs to make this mode harder next year.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Wow. Now that is an upgrade. For such a massive, permanent boost, that has got to be one so rare that you could play 5 full, entire 4 year RTG careers, and never see it.

Does your player get suspended for the rest of the season for a drug violation for using steroids after using that upgrade?
    LOL!!!!!!!!!! he has to be on something

I saw a similar one that permanently boosted like 6 different skills by 12 or more. I think it was around the 32-34k range, but I had just bought an upgrade the previous week and I was 10k short of being able to purchase it. It seems like if you just keep saving up your skill points the big upgrades become much less "rare".

Quote Originally Posted by mrh61988 View Post

DTM:
    Cost 34464 points
    Rarity Level 5
    Career Boost
    My rating is at ovr94, acc87, spd92, brktak92, elu88 for running back.
    the upgrades is 34464 rarity lvl 5: +5, +12, +7, +7, +11...
    I dont use career boost until end of senior season before I upload to madden12 but I do use the one game boost because the player will upgrade realistically possibly to 99 if you dominate your position every year and plus I also play on heisman with realistic sliders and settings