Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Illwill10's RTG progress to NFL

• Facebook
  • Display
    I had the 4th best recruiting class. Eleven 4 star recruits and Thirteen 3 star recruits. I like this season. Tons of youngs talent. Good RBs, Great Speed on WR, Great OL. Only problem is QB and lack of speed at RB. But, I can work with it. Main Rb only has 88 speed, but has maxout out AGI, ACC, ELU,
    Last edited by illwill10; 10-21-2011 at 03:00 AM.

I am very anxious for the season and the future with this team. Goals are manageable, chance of getting top recruits, good conference. I am going after the #2 QB in the class. A- THP and B THA. Even though I run a pistol, I rarely scramble or let QB keep ball. So, he can fit in my offense. I am eyeing for a top 3 class. I am also excited to finally play defense and special teams. Their defense fits my mold to a T. Great DL, Fast LBs, great Man Corners. I just finished created my Custom Defense. So I know if we lose, it will be my fault.

3-0 with #11 Mich State. 1st in Total yards, 1st in Total Offense, 3rd in Rush. 11th in Rush Defense. 1st in TO Diff. 1st in PPG. I had a MAJOR UPSET against #2 Alabama, 57-17. I was able to run the ball down their throats and was able to contain theirs. TOs really hurt them. That game put us on the map. We moved from be unranked to #13. I beat #14 ND easily too. It wasnt a good day to be a QB, both had 5 INTs. Toughest game I had running was against Mid Tenn State compared against great game against ND and ALA. What helped me was my Run game, Speed at WR, Run Defense, and Special Teams. I had 3 KR TDs in the 1st 2 games. My RBs 2nd in Nation in Carries(68) and 1st in yards.
    Next game against #25 OKSU. I have a chance to be get #2 QB in class. I am 3rd behind Penn State and ALA. I would promise no RS and Solid Playing Time, but I am not sure about my QB situation after this season. He would be better off suited to be on my team. Penn State and ALA are loaded with QBs and he would get buried in depth chart. He could be my 4 year starter or at least 3.

4-0.
    I shut down OKSU offense to 13 points. I ran alot of 425 defense.
    My hard schedule doesnt end yet. I face #22 Buckeyes, #5 Wisconsin and #4 Mich consecutively. If I can make it past Wisconsin and Mich, my schedule gets manageable after that

5-0
    Blew out OSU. But they fought tough
    Biggest battle of the year. #3 Wisconsin. We are #4 thanks to alot of upsets in the top 10.

6-0
    I held Wisconsin's offense to 283 yards and was able to pull away late.'
    Next game against #13 Mich. Currently #2

9-0
    Good season so far. I have a easy schedule to close out. I will sim it until Conference Championship.
    I landed the #2 QB in the class. I also have the chance of getting 6 WRs, 3 star of better. Hopefully current QB enters draft, I want to start freshman right away.

WOn the NC Title. It was a shootout against Tenn.
    Stats:
    QB Christensen- 2901 yards(11th 34 TDs, 16 INTs, 54% Com, 21 sacks. 600 yards rushing.
    RB Berry- 300+ carries, 2256 yards(1st), 7.3 YPC, 26 TDs(1st). RB Bell 561 yards and 5 TDs
    WR-Price- 51 rec 975 yards, and 16 TDs. Vaughn- 443 yards and 6 TDs

Awards/Honors:
    Berry won Maxwell, Walter Camp, Walker, and was 1st team All-American. Should have won Heisman, lost to Qb we beat in confence championship. Broke most RB record for school
    DT Sayler was runner-up for Nagurski, Lombardi. 13 sacks and 17 TFL. All-American
    Price was runner up for Biletnikoff. Price broke 2 WR records for school
    DE Wheeler won Lombardi and was 1st tema All-American. 9 sacs and 2 TFL
    Kicker was Finalist for Groza
    Vaugh won Best RET with 1500 toal return yards and 4 Total TD

ALot of players tried to leave for draft. I keep some of the good ones. I let my QB go, so I can start the 5 star QB right away. I think I kept WR Price (huge for a young QB), Wheeler, couple of good OL, and couple CBs
    I think I will have great recruiting class, most likely #2. I might be able to use all scholarship . But I will HATE having to cut players to fit 70. I wish we had at least 80. I did sign 5 1 star players, that I will cut.
    Last edited by illwill10; 10-26-2011 at 01:45 AM.

Overally a good roster. Freshman QB Thompson comes in at 83 OVR and wins the starting gig, Starting RB is 91 OVR, Great Fast WR corp for my QB, good TEs, Great OL(LT is a liability though), and a great Defense. Even though Christensen was faster, Thompson is a better QB. Coming in with 93 THP and 88 THA. Good thing I signed the 2 HBs I did, only had 1 RB on team. Main Rb is a speed back even though he is 6'3 244. i have 2 freshman RBs one speed(95) and one power. Depending on how Bell plays, I might give the freshman alot of time.
    I am going after some big fish in recruiting. Only 5 and 4 star to start off with. I had some early week committments(CB, WR). I am going after the #1 HB in nation. I will focus on OL(age), CB(age,depth), and getting a good pass rushing DE. I like my offense. I am loaded at WR, good at TE, okay a rb(need more depth next year), have a good backup at QB. So, I will focus on OL and defense for recruiting if I get the #1 RB.
    Last edited by illwill10; 10-26-2011 at 03:07 AM.

1st game of the season is against my old school Nevada. The RBs I signed for them are a problem. one 95 Ovr with 95 speed and one 92 OVR.
    Last edited by illwill10; 10-26-2011 at 05:52 PM.

1-0
    I blew out my former team Nevada 51-3. My freshman QB Washington had a great game, 14-21 266 and 4 TDs. I think the main reason my former team wasnt competetive was because they didnt run enough. They have two great RBs and they only ran the ball once in 1st quarter. Usually when I face a great RB, my defense usually gives up alot of yards, only 57. I completely shout down their offense. They had 157 yards compared to my 452 yards. I was impressed by my veteran secondary, only giving up 105 yards and only allowing 27% com and getting 4 INTs. I wasnt overally pleased with my SR RB(19 carries 77 yards) in this game mainly because my Freshman RB(14 carries 93 yards) did better.
    I face #18 LSU next.

2-0
    We pulled away in the 4th quarter against LSU in a defense game that had big plays by both teams. My secondary is looking EXTREMELY strong this year. Only giving up 120 yards and 33% passing with 2 INTs. My Freshman QB went over 300 yards with 55% com. I held their offense to 215 yards and 0-11 on 3rd down. Even though I had 200+ yards and 4 TDs on the ground, my run game was pretty much shut down, besides a few big plays. I had no depth a RB. All my RBs got tired and I had a WR at RB. I am able to change the WR's number(probably is the single digits) and and probably mess with his body type(not height and weight).
    Next game against #22 ND, then #19 BC. I scheduled BC because they been having alot of RBs in the heisman race.

This is from my 3rd season as a DC and 1st as a DC for Ole Miss.
    10-1

We held Tulane to 7.

We beat a LSU team that lose 2 straight games. We held them to 6 points. We had 12 sacks. We only had 2 TOs, but sacks and hurries really help us shut them down. We only gave up 240 yards, 27 % on 3rd.

Last game against #5 ranked team and rival Miss State. What really has helped us is the play from our RB. We are ranked #5. Our RB is the Heisman front runner. 1218 yards and 16 TDs. We have the 11 ranked Pass O and 7th ranked Rush D, #1 TO Diff. This is a huge game, and I will stay up to play it. We are in a 3-way tie with #1 Alabama and #5 Miss State for the SEC West title, all 6-1 in conference. If I lose and Alabama wins, they win the SEC West. If I lose and Alabama lose, then Miss State wins conferences. #2 Auburn isnt really in play for it. They are 5-2 in conference. They blew us out. They face #1 Alabama. Even if they beat Alabama and we lose, Miss State has the tie-breaker over them. 4 of 5 top 5 teams in the nation are in the SEC West. There is a chance that there will be a life-like SEC West BCS NC game. We or MISS STate with a win can jump #3 NC State.