Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Illwill10's RTG progress to NFL

• Facebook
  • Display

Illwill10's RTG& Dynasty

Jose Brown
    5'10 210
    Balanced RB

Career of Jose Brown(Balanced RB) started in New Jersey. 10 game season, HB/MLB. All-American. Started off slowly on both sides. Only got over 80 yards once in the first 6 games. Then my carries started to rise 50% after I changed Sub sliders. I had 100+ games since game 7. As a MLB I had a sack in 7 of out 10 games. We went 9-1 and currently at 1st round of Playoffs. All my teams had at least a Avg def, mostly good or great. I am a 4* RB and 3* MLB.
    I already got a scholarship from the team I want to go to, Syracuse. I got scholarships from teams I wanted to go to, in VT and other good teams. But I want to be a star on a bad team. I plan on finishing the playoffs tonight and choosing school and practice.
    I will post updates of career and other RTGs I plan on doing

I will also post my Dynasty in here too
    Feel free to ask questions or give critques
    Last edited by illwill10; 08-17-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Won the HS championship and selected to go to Syracuse as a 5* HB. As a MLB, 4*, I think I had 10+ sacks in the HS season. Even though I came in a 81, I came in with 85 Speed and AVg ratings. I am loving the graphics especially at Syracuse stadium and at USC. RTG is way more fun with Commentary. we are 3-1. I got the starting job by the second week. My first starting game was against an FCS team, so I broke school record first game. I got 22 carries in a game, so I was excited

My gripe of RTG(besides no custom quarters) is I wish the coach trust points were either tougher to get or more points to achieve especially between starters. I remember getting a TD in a practice and winning a position battle.

Just lost a comback game. Was down 20-3 in the 4th vs. Rutgers. I was shut down the entire game. We score a TD, then we score a FG with 2 mins left. I break a few big runs. on 4th & 26 Team calls a Four & Verticals, I get a huge catch down the middle to get a TD. 20-17. We get the ball with .36 secs we get a huge pass off out of bounds in FG position no TOs. Team calls a Run play with .15 left, couldnt get out of bounds. I would think they would spike, but called another Run play. I got 8 yards form the endzone before getting tackled to lose the game. One of the few times I would rather won than get my 100+yards a game

Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    My gripe of RTG(besides no custom quarters) is I wish the coach trust points were either tougher to get or more points to achieve especially between starters. I remember getting a TD in a practice and winning a position battle.
    Agreed. A slider for RTG difficulty would be nice or a 'handicap' type setting.

Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    Team calls a Run play with .15 left, couldnt get out of bounds. I would think they would spike, but called another Run play. I got 8 yards form the endzone before getting tackled to lose the game. One of the few times I would rather won than get my 100+yards a game
    I just lost to Hawaii on my QB RTG and it happened simarily. We got the ball back with 40 second left, trailing 14-7, 70 yards from the tying score and we ran the ball three straight times

Just finished the first season at Syracuse; We went 8-5 and lost a nailbiter against #10 VT(team I originally wanted to go to). Maxwell, Walter Camp, Walker, and All-American. 2nd in Heisman votes, lost to Terelle Pryor.
    If the roster come out within 10 mins I will start up my QB

Started my QB
    QB- Isaiah Taylor
    6'3 215
    Balanced

My Team is running a mix of Pro-Style and spread in HS. Which is good because it will know what offense I fit most. But I will go to a Pro Style school. I will go to Utah. because the Starting QB is a 89 OVR. I dont want to be the starter early. This is probably the last HS season I do in a while until in a while. First 2 RTGs will go/have gone to lower schools to be stars on bad teams, my other ones will not go to HS and will start at 65-70 on tough schools(no top 15 tough) so it will take a while to be starter, especially corner.

Just downloaded the lastest rosters and recreated my QB. I made him a 72. I made the current 2nd string a 77 and the starter a 90. So, It will take a while to start.

I did horribly in my first game as a Starter.

CB- Vince Watkins
    6'0 188
    Cover
    Texas

3 games in I am the starter. Got 2 picks in my first games as a starter and a TD. But,I did give up a TD because it was man coverage and the QB started to scramble I left my assignment and He through a TD to my WR.

I dont like that CBs dont have any XP packages. It only shows WR packs

My RTG CB's first 2 Ints in his first start
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by illwill10; 07-16-2011 at 09:46 PM.

qb
    Attached Images Attached Images

DYNASTY-Memphis Tigers(OC)
    Currently 0-1. Lost 63-6 against Miss State
    Lost my backup RB for 10 weeks.
    Had 4 commitments(AA) in the first week

I would love to follow but I'm so confused. How many players are you or are you starting over?

I have 3 so far. QB, RB, CB. I am about to create a OLB later.

Created a OLB for Cal.
    Jermaine Powers
    6'4 240

I went to Cal for there 3-4 defense. I didnt go to HS.

I have a few videos from my RTG CB I am about to post in 5-10 mins.
    I play on All-American for all my RTGs.

My RTG CB has 5 INTs total and all are in 4 straight games.
    Last edited by illwill10; 07-18-2011 at 08:49 PM.