Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NCAA '12: Heisman 0 Threshold Sliders

• Facebook
  • Display
    i started using these in one of my offline dynasties. pretty good, i must say. makes it a real challenge, even as a powerhouse team against another powerhouse......but my goodness, there's something about em, that makes it almost impossible to stop the run. it was probably due to my playcalling though, as i was rushing 4/dropping 7 almost 80% of the time.

special teams play, though, has become quite exciting!
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 01-20-2012 at 10:43 PM.

I'm sorry if I missed it, but can someone tell me what the difference is between the two sets is? I played Heisman with out of the box settings with my Badgers and went on a 2 year undefeated streak. I switched to AA with sliders changes from "Steeler" which made it tougher, but was still winning all the time. I am hoping that this toughens things up for my game play, but I want to know if there is something specific for each one that they address?

I'm sorry if I missed it, but can someone tell me what the difference is between the two sets is? I played Heisman with out of the box settings with my Badgers and went on a 2 year undefeated streak. I switched to AA with sliders changes from "Steelerfan" which made it tougher, but was still winning all the time. I am hoping that this toughens things up for my game play, but I want to know if there is something specific for each one that they address?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
    I'm sorry if I missed it, but can someone tell me what the difference is between the two sets is? I played Heisman with out of the box settings with my Badgers and went on a 2 year undefeated streak. I switched to AA with sliders changes from "Steelerfan" which made it tougher, but was still winning all the time. I am hoping that this toughens things up for my game play, but I want to know if there is something specific for each one that they address?
    One was pre patch and the other was post patch. And then I'm sure another patch killed them. Haven't touched them in awhile as I focused on keeping my OD, which is still kicking, up and running. I'll plug these in one day to see if they even work anymore.