Thread: How to create custom teams with Team Builder

• Facebook
  • Display

How to create custom teams with Team Builder

TGT Admin and EA SPORTS Game Changer gschwendt has put together this video walking users through the basics of creating a TeamBuilder squad.

If you have any additional questions on setting up a TeamBuilder squad, ask it here!

a couple comments- I thought Gschwendt could care less about teambuilder haha

-colors you use seem to appear lighter in game than they did last year...?

I may be wrong, but it appeared when searching my own teams and choosing NCAA 12 in search..it would show me duplicates of same team or also add the team I made in ncaa 11 and transferred to 12 without classifying the NCAA 11 team as such...?

I may be wrong and jumping the gun from my head spinning from all the new stuff haha

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    a couple comments- I thought Gschwendt could care less about teambuilder haha
    Far from the truth... I don't use it, but I certainly see the value in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I may be wrong, but it appeared when searching my own teams and choosing NCAA 12 in search..it would show me duplicates of same team or also add the team I made in ncaa 11 and transferred to 12 without classifying the NCAA 11 team as such...?

I may be wrong and jumping the gun from my head spinning from all the new stuff haha
    When you go to the TeamBuilder website, do they show twice there? Whenever you edit a team originally created for NCAA11, it creates a copy of those for NCAA12, but you can still download teams created for NCAA 10, 11, or 12. So essentially if you want to get rid of teams that you've converted over to 12, you'll have to delete the version you created for 11.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Far from the truth... I don't use it, but I certainly see the value in it.
    When you go to the TeamBuilder website, do they show twice there? Whenever you edit a team originally created for NCAA11, it creates a copy of those for NCAA12, but you can still download teams created for NCAA 10, 11, or 12. So essentially if you want to get rid of teams that you've converted over to 12, you'll have to delete the version you created for 11.
    i'm aware of this from last year,... no , thats why I brought it up. I dont see doubles on my ncaa 12
    I of course will see if it happens again. I might be loopy.

the search from your console for teams seems to work faster too this year ....?

Recruit

bringing team into NCAA Football 12'

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    TGT Admin and EA SPORTS Game Changer gschwendt has put together this video walking users through the basics of creating a TeamBuilder squad.

If you have any additional questions on setting up a TeamBuilder squad, ask it here!
    =================================
    I cannot figure out how to bring my created team into NCAA Football 12' i registered it online created it and saved it but it wont show up when i click team builder when i click search school? What am i doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE3379 View Post
    =================================
    I cannot figure out how to bring my created team into NCAA Football 12' i registered it online created it and saved it but it wont show up when i click team builder when i click search school? What am i doing wrong?
    Do you know whether you created it on the NCAA13 or NCAA12 site? If you're not sure, go to TeamBuilder, then in the upper left corner check to see if it says "Go to Teambuilder 2012". If so, that means you're on the NCAA13 site... you'll need to create your team on the NCAA12 site.

Can anyone tell me how I can remove a player? It gave me 4 QBs when i created the new team, but I only want 3. I can't figure out how to remove one and possibly use it for another position.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how I can remove a player? It gave me 4 QBs when i created the new team, but I only want 3. I can't figure out how to remove one and possibly use it for another position.
    You can't add or delete players... You have to start with a template and then based on that template will determine your roster. Forewarned though, the template will also effect pipeline states in dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    You can't add or delete players... You have to start with a template and then based on that template will determine your roster. Forewarned though, the template will also effect pipeline states in dynasty.
    Gotcha! Thanks for the info. I was bored waiting for my OD to finish the week and for the new game to come out in a few weeks so I decided that I would build the 2012 All-Big Ten team. It's tagged as a 2014 team so i can use it next game! Pipeline won't make much difference, but that is very interesting.