Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Powerhouse 2012 Draft Order

• Facebook
  • Display

Powerhouse 2012 Draft Order

For the first order of business I would like to welcome skipwondah33 back to the dynasty, for those of you that have joined late skip was the original owner of the Va Tech in Powerhouse 11.

Now, on to what everyone is waiting for......

For the draft order I listed every members name in excel alphabetically then went to random.org, set the range from 1 to 12 and went down the list. If there was a duplicate number given by random.org, I continued until the next result was not a duplicate.

With that said, here is the draft order:

Available Teams:

Last edited by Oneback; 07-12-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Glad to be back fellas. Greased the ole palms didn't you G? lol

You can go ahead and crown my ass.

Ugh....I was hoping for top 4 so I could guarantee the 4 that I'm looking at....I might have to extend my list to 6 when I get the game on Friday. Welcome back, Skip!

I'm happy with #4.

LOL @ #12

What type of fly by night operation is this lol.

Jk looking forward to the seasOn guys had some very fun user games last night

Don't feel too back prime, I am sitting at 10...don't make any mistakes I'll be ready to pounce on any teams that fall through the cracks

Lol ya. We should all end up some where we can have fun I think, I played sooner 09 last night with ole piss vs miss st and was down 14 with 1:35 to go and came back to win in OT via an onside kick, defense can be stifling in this game

I'll be going in pretty blind on the draft this weekend, since I won't be getting the game til Friday. But at #6 I'm sure I can get someone good. I hope to to have as good recruiting success that I had in Powerhouse 10. I sucked this past year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    I'll be going in pretty blind on the draft this weekend, since I won't be getting the game til Friday. But at #6 I'm sure I can get someone good. I hope to to have as good recruiting success that I had in Powerhouse 10. I sucked this past year.
    For rosters themselves, you can at least look at them on TeamBuilder by creating any team and then using the roster templates to select one of the teams you want to look at. Obviously that doesn't tell the whole story but at least gives you an idea.

What are the team prestiges we're going with again?

I should be getting my game tonight, thought I was going into the draft uninformed as well

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    What are the team prestiges we're going with again?

I should be getting my game tonight, thought I was going into the draft uninformed as well
    Last discussion was that they were B- & C+ teams with 2* prestige and did not have any pipelines to Texas, California or Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    For rosters themselves, you can at least look at them on TeamBuilder by creating any team and then using the roster templates to select one of the teams you want to look at. Obviously that doesn't tell the whole story but at least gives you an idea.
    I'll probably do that. It should give me a small feel for what I would want to do with my team. Whichever one I pick.

Last discussion was that they were B- & C+ teams with 2* prestige and did not have any pipelines to Texas, California or Florida.
    Cool, appreciate G

Because there are not 12 teams that do not have a power recruiting state in their pipeline I have decided to allow the entire list that is now posted in the first post of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    Because there are not 12 teams that do not have a power recruiting state in their pipeline I have decided to allow the entire list that is now posted in the first post of this thread.
    I don't know my team for sure yet but when I do, do you want me to post it here, PM you or how do you want me to handle it? Also, are all teams being lumped into 2-3 conferences or are they residing in their current conference?

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    LOL @ #12
    Son of a bitch, lol. I was busy playing all day and didn't even look on TGT till very late today.

I don't know my team for sure yet but when I do, do you want me to post it here, PM you or how do you want me to handle it? Also, are all teams being lumped into 2-3 conferences or are they residing in their current conference?
    All teams will be moved to non-BCS conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    went to random.org, set the range from 1 to 12 and went down the list. If there was a duplicate number given by random.org
    Btw, this is what the Sequence Generator on random.org is for. Generate a range with no repeat.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud