Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Player Gear & Equipment - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Hell yeah!! They definitely should do that!! I would be first n line to buy NCAA Football 13

I agree with all..

Don't make everything about Nike there are other brands out there. How come my player plays for South Carolina but he has to wear main gloves which suck by the way. When I'm catching that TD I should be looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonman View Post
    Don't make everything about Nike there are other brands out there.
    But Nike is taking over....first colleges, then high schools, and by next season the NFL but i still agree with you

There should be:
    -Different style & length dreads for black players. Different style, length, & color hair for white players.
    -The jerseys should be much tighter on the player.
    -Larger variety of Revo Speed facemasks, Revo facemasks, DNA facemasks, etc.
    -Back plates that stick out a little more and are rounded off on the edges.
    -Have handwarmers on only in cold games.
    -Have Low, Mid, Mid-High, & High socks. And also the new Nike socks.
    -If the school is sponsored by Nike or Under Armour their logos should be on the players bands, towels, visors, socks, gloves, etc.
    -Be able to have arm bands on the upper bicep of the player`s arm.
    -Be able to give the players tattoos on several differents areas of their arms.
    -Primary & Secondary team colors on the gloves, bands, handwarmers, towels, sleeves, & braces.

And since madden added new and updated gear you should do the same like,
    1.more revo speed facemask like (lamichael james 2010 facemask revospeed robot 3-bar and Tyrann Mathieu facemask)*MOST PLAYERS ARE WEARING THESE*
    2.The updated backplates that is shaped like an (curved sided triangle that most players wear)
    3. have the string-like Towels hanging in the back
    4.Updated Flak Jacket like madden
    5.The ability to have hand warmers in the back
    6.And PLEASE!!!!!! bring back the Pacifier Mouth Gaurds
    7.Double socks
    *COLLEGE FOOTBALL SHOULD HAVE MORE OF A SWAG THING GOING THAN NFL*
    Last edited by Taebreezy; 01-13-2012 at 03:26 PM.

[IMG]Backplates[/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

MOUTHPIECES AND EYEBLACK

it was in last gen why not now

I agree with almost all comments above...
    Must add
    -Nike socks(white,black,TC/ alt TC
    -Tucked/untucked jerseys
    -All equipment should have white,black,TC & Alt TC chooses..ex.yellow, lime green socks or cleats for oregon etc.
    -Colored visor tabs
    -Editable Hair/Hair length & color
    -Adjustable Body types(Heavy HB, Built HB, Skinny fast HB)
    -Back plate rectangle/circle type..In & Out of jersey opition
    -Leg Sleeves with adjustable sock lengths( you could have a meter 1-10..ten being highest)
    -Loose QB sleeves,Tight Jersey fits
    -Downloadable/Updated Nike Pro Combat Uni's
    -Handwarmers & Towels...white,black,tc & alt tc options...always left,right,front or back options
    -Mouthpiece Over the lip
    -Eye black & nose strip
    Last edited by Crowebocop; 01-21-2012 at 04:34 AM. Reason: left out a few things

Correct facemasks

I know this seems small, but it has really bothered me over the last couple of issues of NCAA that they do not have the, I guess you would call it the Linebacker version of the 3 bar RB face mask. It is one of the most common face masks used on the standard, schutt, and Air Xp helmets that EA does not have in Madden or NCAA. There is a RB version and a Fullcage version of the face masks I would really like to at very least see this in the next issue of NCAA, because it seems to be a very simple fix.
    They have the right idea, they just need to make the vertical bars on the 3 bar RB face mask taller.

I also think that they need to add more face masks to the DNA helmet as well, like the face mask Geno Smith wears.

They also need to add face masks to the Ion 4D helmet, such as the robot face masks.

http://www.sportsfanoutlet.com/media...0360_1_2_1.jpg

Again I want to call for ALTERNATE TEAM COLORS.

Fix the standard Revolution helmets, not sure if this is equipment or player model related. The standard revolution helmets sit too far down on the head. The upper bar of the facemask covers the eyes. The Tebow helmets facemask still sticks out a little too far. Theres too much space between the face and the mask. The lower part of the Andrew Luck helmet is too low on the face. These standard helmets have always been poorly designed on both NCAA and Madden. Madden got it right finally. Please fix these helmets to make them look right and realistic on a player model.

-New helmets from Zenith and Rawlings that were included in Madden.

-REMOVE DARK VISORS. They cant be worn at the college level.

-Make the forearm, bicep, and calf bands look more realistic. For now, they stick out like a 5 inch ring off of the leg.

-More Revo Speed facemask styles. Theres alot missing. Some of those helmets are graphically right either.

There are several more ideas mentioned by others that are great too. Just adding some more from me.

[
    Riddell Revo Speed 3-Bar Robot with mouth guard

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/im...XhPJ_dHUapW9vW
    New and updated backplates

Riddel 360

*********JUST ATLEAST ADD THESE IN THE GAME IF YOU DONT DO ANYTHING ELSE WITH THE PLAYER GEAR***********
    Last edited by Taebreezy; 02-12-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Please. please, please get the color fill of the Adidas low-top cleat right.

They should look like this:

And not like this:

And this is exactly how they should be for each colorway. White/Team Color, Black/Team Color, Black/White, and White/Black.
    Last edited by Tengo Juego; 04-11-2012 at 11:55 PM.

they need dreads like rg3 and Trent Richardson and they need some new flak jackets like on madden and you should be able to put hand warmers on the back and the front and qb need to be able to have long hair

and they need the revo speed helmet like matt moore had on and one like this http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...0Tr58aScvfwzGw

and they need some adizero cleats or the ones like eric berry and they nike pro combat stuff that comes with the uniform

oregon needs these gloves in ncaa 13

Steelerfan......

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Steelerfan......
    Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post

but he's missing all the fun