Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TeamBuilder - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

TeamBuilder - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

TeamBuilder

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to TeamBuilder changes or improvements you would like to see in NCAA Football 13.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

• More uniform options. Allow us to choose how many uniform parts we can have instead of having a set number. If someone wants to be a traditional 1/2/1 team, then do that. If someone wants to be a 5/5/5 Oregon craziness type, then do that.
    • Create-a-stadium.
    • Full roster editor.
    • More than two logo options.
    • More uniform templates.

From last year:

This isn't really a correction but I'd like 1 of 2 things in terms of stadiums:

1) Generic dome stadium

or

2) Not have a 50/50 split of the crowd when using a bowl game stadium as a home stadium

I'd also like:

1) A third pair of pants
    2) Ability to have Team Color/Black and Team Color/White shoes
    3) Ability to set rivals
    4) Custom stadium sounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

more custom helmet templates wings, tiger stripes, etc.

add
    *More variety in Generic stadiums like in last gen, horseshoe, dual sides, upper deck, bowl, Dome (larger high school stands on one side or both sides, different backdrops)
    *direction of stadium North/South, East/West
    *where press box is located, north, south, east, west, or on both sides
    * be able to have NFL Yardline numbers on field like Heinz Field NCAA12, and text for yardline numbers, standard, italic, college
    *scoreboards/videoboard at one end, or both ends
    *More uniform options
    *Separate color styles for jersey and sleeve numbers
    *Player equipment as part of TeamBuilder so it doesn't randomize when importing OR Ability to edit and save TeamBuilder rosters/depth chart in-game
    *Pride Stickers on helmets
    *ability to have manufacture logo on jersey,pants (Addidas, Nike, Under Armor, Russell.) *ability to add text or logo or Manufacture logo on on facemask right above the style, (Riddell)
    *be able to place jersey # on back of helmet, and be able to select where it goes, also add US Flag and helmet warning label on back of helmets
    *More styles for text in endzone, If I create a team name called the "Eagles", Eagles text would be in the center, with primary logo on both sides like in old gen
    *when using a created team in RTG or teambuilder, wouldn't use US flag for team flag, instead have backgound that appear on logo page of teambuilder page, be the the team's flag in the left corner.
    Last edited by UCBearcat4ever; 08-22-2011 at 11:15 PM.

I would like to see more improvements on the Teambuilder side of the house. More uniforms stadiums etc....or at least have the ability to not split a bowl games crowd when you set it as your home stadium. Pride stickers! Every uniform that is in the game should be on teambuilder. It has been 3 years and the only improvment appears to be putting text on your uniform. A lot of those uniforms dont have the mesh patterns like the standard game uniforms have. you know the ones where you can sorta see thru the uniform and see their pads?

you should also be able to have team color accessories IE gloves sleeves and shoes...have you ever thought of making a slot on the website for accessories color? you could always let the user pic an actual team to base them off of. For example i use Kentucky blue for one of my colors, i should be able to go on the website and be able to pick my default accessories color as kentucky. that way all my gloves and equipment is based off of that blue (shoes too)

Colored socks + cleats
    Colored gloves
    More jersey types such as Pro combats, TechFits, and newer templates.
    More helmets
    More uni+pant combos

ADD Pride Stickers please.

1) third logo
    2) to be sponsored by Nike, Under Armour, etc.
    3) third plant slot
    4) more jersey options
    5) more collar options like Florida state's and tcu's
    6) to make helmets metallic, so if there gold or silver they can shine
    7) pride stickers
    8) build your own stadium

ability to download new unis and import them for a team in an already existing dynasty.

ability to use any kind of sleeve design on any kind of base uniform set (like using jersey stripe 38 and stripe 67)

ability to use another team's jersey patern/sleeve patern and apply it to our uni's (oregon's old diamond plate design on shoulders/knees)

new color types - virginia tech displayed the flat black colored helmet for their pro combat unis, baylor is wearing a flat green colored helmet in the alamo bowl right now.

- Be able to edit the helmet logos (i.e. - bigger, smaller, on the front of the helmet.....) Like Dartmouth, has a D right on the top/front above the facemask, on their helmet.
    - 3-4 logos
    - Add last gen abilities to editing the stadium (like CincyBearcat above stated)
    - How about being able to ACTUALLY CHOOSE and HAVE grass, artificial turf! Getting tired of choosing the blue Boise State turf and have it look like grass!
    - ADD different color turf, ala Eastern Washington, Univ. of Central Arkansas, or James Madison (I think?) Red, Purple, Blue, etc.
    - ADD 2-3 more character spaces for team names (I have to shorten teams like Eastern Washington to E Washington because I cant fit the whole word Eastern.)
    - Lastly, and this may seem totally small and irrelevent, but how about allowing the use of an (') or two? Or even a (.)? Instead of a guy named JT, I would be able to actually spell J.T. or DeVonte would actually be spelled De'Vonte or Hawaiian names like Ta'amu instead of Taamu! An apostrophe and periods would go a long way when we like to name our own players since it cant be done by EA!

Also - The ability to put a logo in the endzone and not just at midfield and the ability to choose which logos you want to use and where on the field. If you dont make create-a-stadium, then PLEASE at least make it so when we choose another school's stadium, replace all their logos with our TB logos. Thanks!

ability to color shoes and socks..primary/secondary equipment colors,sleeves

if we can have Ram horns, how about charger bolts with outlines ?

and you havent corrected the jerseys that just dont work with stripes that go around the back etc and dont fit with the numbers

a 1970s artificial field

- Edit current mascots/add generic mascots. Use team jersey instead of original team (GT yellowjacket is the only option I have). I'd like to make him generic or change jerseys.
    - Stadium options. If I choose to use another teams stadium, the colors should change to reflect my created team.
    - Team name. Add two drop boxes below the box to type in team name. The box should only be used for odd names. The drop boxes are for (first) the state name or even the names of FCS schools and (second) type of team. For example, the game already has most of the state names that the announcers already say. Shouldn't be hard to add the ones missing. The 'type' of team refers to State, Tech, A&M, University...ect which is already in the game. Instead of the announcer stating, "Here come the Yellow Jackets" he could say "Here come the West Virginia..State..Yellow Jackets". I wouldn't mind the momentary lag between the names to make it sound more real.
    - Ability to choose rivals for created teams (up to 2 rivals)?
    - Ability to create a rivalry trophy.
    - Ability to choose team entrance. (I'd love to have my mascot lead the team out with the American Flag or flag with team emblem).
    - Visiting recruits. Show them on the sidelines during their visit. Show emotions if the team does well during the game; wins or loses.

-The ability to substitute some of my teambuilder teams for the generic FCS teams in dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    a 1970s artificial field
    No one uses the green rug anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    A few FCS school do...

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

what the heck does that have to do with it ? I'm sure the blue field gets limited use too...they had it in the ps2 version. Theres no reason not to bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    what the heck does that have to do with it ? I'm sure the blue field gets limited use too...
    How much it's used isn't really the question. The blue field exists as an asset. The carpet-burn-of-a-field may not. Though I'd think they'd still have the asset around from the Vikings. If they had to create it from scratch just for Teambuilder, that'd be unlikely to happen.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    How much it's used isn't really the question. The blue field exists as an asset. The carpet-burn-of-a-field may not. Though I'd think they'd still have the asset around from the Vikings. If they had to create it from scratch just for Teambuilder, that'd be unlikely to happen.
    what ever Jeff...? theres no reason not to add a couple more field styles etc