Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniforms - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    I just saw that we're adding another helmet as well this year, most likely red & there's a strong possibility they'll be with Pro Combats.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yeah, that looks like matte orange to me. Looks good, I like it.

wish they go classic atlanta Falcons style

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...r:1,s:25,i:134

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=8...A4-XPCg&zoom=1
    Last edited by Little Steve; 05-26-2012 at 08:09 PM.

The admin on the Arizona Scout website posted it today on the premium (the ones you pay for) message boards. I actually heard this awhile back. My best friend was roommates w/ the student Nike rep at UA in the early 2000's & he still gets heads up on when we get new unis & such, & he tells me friend, then my friend tells me. Lame story I know, but you can take it w/ a grain of salt just in case it doesn't happen. A few months back someone on the same board posted saying a player on the team told him the same thing.

With all that, I don't know 100% if we'll be getting Pro Combats this season, but I am positive we'll have red helmets. But from what I've heard we'll have red helmets w/ grey Pro Combats, & a jersey to match the copper helmets.

We'll be getting entirely new uniforms in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yep, Bowling Green has always kept it nice, clean and simple. Probably part of the reason I enjoy going to a BG home game every now and then.
    Just watch out for the rocket pointed at BG's stadium from Toledo
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Steve View Post
    wish they go classic atlanta Falcons style
    ... why? Because they're "Falcons"? No similarity in the logos, no reason to use it.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 05-27-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Just watch out for the rocket pointed at BG's stadium from Toledo

... why? Because they're "Falcons"? No similarity in the logos, no reason to use it.
    Ah yes, the rocket pointed right at Doyt Perry Stadium. I do believe that's the only occurrence in college sports (or any US sports for that matter) where something like a missile is involved and is pointed at a rival team's stadium.

And agreed. The BGSU logo looks absolutely nothing at all like the Atlanta Falcons logo, and looking back through BGSU logos from the past, never has. There is absolutely no reason or basis for BGSU to use something liket he Atlanta Falcons logo, other than, like you said, them being the "Falcons". BGSU has, and has had, a good logo. No need to change it to something completely different and unrelated to BGSU and their past logos.

Wink The new duck jerseys please add them and the other ones you did not see in 2012

the jerseys they wore in the rose bowl and the others with the ducks on the shoulders im sure you guys have seen these and i would really like to see them this year also
    GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    But how is copper gonna mix with Navy and Red?
    I forgot to add that they'll be a jersey added to match the helmets. I'm not sure if the jersey will be copper, or copper will be included in it in some way, maybe the numbers or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy23sj View Post
    the jerseys they wore in the rose bowl and the others with the ducks on the shoulders im sure you guys have seen these and i would really like to see them this year also
    GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Rose Bowl helmets will be in. I have yet to hear anything about the uniforms.

It would be extremly cool if you guys could get all the new jerseys that you wont usually see in the game im sure it would make some people happy and it would make me happy to so if you can try your hardest to make NCAA 13 an unforgetable year

I know right you wanna know what's cool using periods behind your sentences it makes everything so much clearer to read just typing this without using punctuation is killing me I don't see how people do it

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I know right you wanna know what's cool using periods behind your sentences it makes everything so much clearer to read just typing this without using punctuation is killing me I don't see how people do it
    x

LOL! I wanna respond to that, but I don't know how to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

the firdt week of game I'll see and play with Bowling Green..and forget they are in the game the rest of the year

Rumored Arkansas State uniform changes...

next year the team is going to flat black helmets, getting new white jerseys with claw marks on the shoulders instead of numbers like this year and even a new techfit undershirt that has half of a wolf head on each sleeve that I think will look really good on game day next season. That's not including all the travel apparel that the team will have this year compared to the past.

Based on the Heisman Challenge pics posted yesterday it appears Houston's new logo and helmets are "in the game".

OLD

NEW FOR 2012

Did anybody see these last year from USF? I totally missed them.

what the hell is that thing on their head?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    what the hell is that thing on their head?
    This week, USF goes camo with its Under Armour Wounded Warrior Project uniforms and helmets.
    That isn't any camo I know, but .......
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud