Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniforms - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    @smooth
    the reason it doesnt look like a Maryland or Oregon is because they dont generate alot of money to do a whole lot of ugly I would imagine LOL..granted, I think theyve changed the uni a few times the last decade

..also, I wont waste time posting it but BYU will have an all black alternate this year with blue trim..blah

and Harvard will have a black matte helmet with a black H...I know harvard aint in the game,just an update of football uni stuff
    Lmao, you may have a point there with the money. Well, hopefully they stick with this uniform, because I like it. Still not crazy about that Spartans running up the left leg, but the rest of the uniform I like. It looks good.

So, from what I can gather, the consensus is that a "good" uniform is just a plain jersey (a la Penn St.) with nothing special, right?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    So, from what I can gather, the consensus is that a "good" uniform is just a plain jersey (a la Penn St.) with nothing special, right?
    Well, I certainly like Penn State's tradition, but I don't think every team should be that plain, no. I don't mind piping and some of the other things that teams do. I don't even mind Oregon's uniforms, except that they don't have one or two that they stick to, and instead change every week.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

uniqueness and color are good things, you just dont everyone to be Oregon or the Bengals

with some,its too focused on the helmet and with others its too focused on the jersey.

penn ST , Mich, Ohio ST. ND Alabama, Oklahoma, LSU, need to stay what/who they are

That TCU helmet is pretty cool.

Leaked Mizzou uniforms?

Houston

Any chance any of this makes it into '13?

New athletics logos

New helmet (sorry about the poor quality)

New uni's (no pics yet, scheduled to be revealed sometime in the summer)

Last edited by cdj; 04-22-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    i guess the new unis will help them feel better after getting their asses kicked by USC again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i guess the new unis will help them feel better after getting their asses kicked by USC again this year.
    That's just a horrible done Photoshop job over pics of asu's garbage uniforms. You can even see the PT*42 for Pat Tillman on the collar.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&b...9,r:3,s:0,i:76
    Last edited by kabbey520; 04-23-2012 at 08:48 AM.

I'm just hoping they get our uniforms correct this year. For 2 years in a row our pants & white helmets have been incorrect. There's no 'A' logo on the pants (although I wouldn't be mad if they kept it because I think it looks better that way), & our white helmets have white facemasks and chinstraps, not navy blue like in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
    That's just a horrible done Photoshop job over pics of asu's garbage uniforms.
    The image you're referring to was mentioned specifically as a "mock-up". I'm guessing it was supposed to be a horrible Photoshop ('cause I agree that's what it is).

our white helmets have white facemasks and chinstraps, not navy blue like in the game.
    This is one of the absolute head scratchers for me. Schools are the final approval for everything uni-related, from everything we've been told. Yet somehow this keeps happening.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Especially 2 years running...

Utah St coulda done wayyyyyyyy better than that. Too boring for me.

Are those for games or just special spring game/practice unis? I thought they had special spring game unis last year as well, but am not 100% sure.

I'm not sure, it didn't say. I've heard that Oregon wants to have new uni's every 4 years so every player can have a cycle of getting new ones at least once. I believe it's been 4 years now since the "wings" uni's debuted. At least if they do get new ones this season & they don't get in the game they'll have the DLC updates for em.
    Last edited by kabbey520; 04-29-2012 at 10:25 PM.