Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road to Glory - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Road to Glory - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

Road to Glory

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to Road to Glory you would like to see in NCAA Football 13.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Players can be imported as coaches into dynasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the old interface from back in 2005 when you were in your dorm room. Wish they would bring that back.

Teambuilder teams being incorrect. ram was having this same problem too. When I loaded all my Teambuilder teams into my schedule and started up my first game against McComb in week 1, their uniform was correct except for their helmet logo. Their helmet logo is the logo of Tinora, my week 10 opponent.

Also, the team logo is not appearing on the field at the 50 yard line like I have it set.

Couple quick things with the set up of RTG - When customizing myself(and this may be the same when customizing rosters) but when I was scrolling through my equipment it would have to load each item and was definitely laggy, for example, when I was picking my elbow attair, every band I went through it would try and load them even though I was trying to scroll through them quickly since I knew which one I wanted.

Maybe do something like TW where you have a list of items and can "Preview" them if you need to see what they look like.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Couple quick things with the set up of RTG - When customizing myself(and this may be the same when customizing rosters) but when I was scrolling through my equipment it would have to load each item and was definitely laggy, for example, when I was picking my elbow attair, every band I went through it would try and load them even though I was trying to scroll through them quickly since I knew which one I wanted.

Maybe do something like TW where you have a list of items and can "Preview" them if you need to see what they look like.
    Agreed. That massive lag/loading time was really starting to get on my nerves.

Also, I posted this in the Thoughts & Impressions thread, but am going to post it here as well...

Alright, just had an issue with Road to Glory. We're the home team. The visiting team won the coin toss, elected to kick. I simulated the kickoff, however, when it came time to go on offense, the game never let me play. I was forced to simulate the entire drive, even though I could see my player's actions on plays showing up in the game summary window. After simulating the entire offensive drive that ended in a touchdown, the game finally let me play when it came time for our defensive series after the kickoff.

So there seems to be some issue when the opposing team elects to kickoff, the game doesn't recognize that it's time for you to take over as your player on the field in the offensive series immediately after the kickoff.

In fact, thinking about it now, it happens with defense too. In my first game, I never got to play as my player on defense until the second time my defense went out on the field. I had to sim through the entire first defensive series after the opening kickoff.

So there's some issue after the opening kickoff that is occurring that is screwing you out of being able to play as your player at all, offense or defense, for that very first series after the kickoff.

Also the setup of the opponents seemed slow, I know they are pushing using teambuilder but I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Also, I posted this in the Thoughts & Impressions thread, but am going to post it here as well...

Alright, just had an issue with Road to Glory. We're the home team. The visiting team won the coin toss, elected to kick. I simulated the kickoff, however, when it came time to go on offense, the game never let me play. I was forced to simulate the entire drive, even though I could see my player's actions on plays showing up in the game summary window. After simulating the entire offensive drive that ended in a touchdown, the game finally let me play when it came time for our defensive series after the kickoff.

So there seems to be some issue when the opposing team elects to kickoff, the game doesn't recognize that it's time for you to take over as your player on the field in the offensive series immediately after the kickoff.

In fact, thinking about it now, it happens with defense too. In my first game, I never got to play as my player on defense until the second time my defense went out on the field. I had to sim through the entire first defensive series after the opening kickoff.

So there's some issue after the opening kickoff that is occurring that is screwing you out of being able to play as your player at all, offense or defense, for that very first series after the kickoff.
    I noticed this too. I noticed it after the half. I got the rock but it went through a series before I got to take the field and I took it as defense. I used the "sim until next time on the field" so I didn't get to see all the plays but I assumed there was a fumble on the KO or something but maybe this glitch happened.

I don't remember it at the beginning of the game but I may have just not noticed it.

Agreed. That massive lag/loading time was really starting to get on my nerves.
    I'll check it out to see if it happens in the general customizing rosters too, but it definitely wasn't in '11. You could zip through the different styles of equipment.

I noticed this too. I noticed it after the half. I got the rock but it went through a series before I got to take the field and I took it as defense. I used the "sim until next time on the field" so I didn't get to see all the plays but I assumed there was a fumble on the KO or something but maybe this glitch happened.

I don't remember it at the beginning of the game but I may have just not noticed it.
    Yeah, it was definitely the bug after the half. I have an addendum to my previous post.

However, I think that issue I came across happens after the kickoff to start the 3rd quarter as well, because I just ended the game, and my MLB had an interception in the game, which I definitely never had one while controlling him. And I never did play, or at least get to play, our first defensive series after the kickoff to start the 2nd half.

So opening kickoff and the kickoff to start the 3rd quarter, there is an issue somewhere that is causing the game to not allow you to play that first series (offense or defense) as your player, even though your player IS on the field.

Edit - And this, by the way, is all happening as I am simming play by play, instead of just going with sim until next time on the field. I go play by play to see what happens when I'm not on the field, and it's happening as well. Two games now that I have missed an entire offensive series and an entire defensive series (my player didn't miss them, but I missed being able to control and play as my player during them) because of this issue.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 07-14-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Yeah, it was definitely the bug after the half. I have an addendum to my previous post.

However, I think that issue I came across happens after the kickoff to start the 3rd quarter as well, because I just ended the game, and my MLB had an interception in the game, which I definitely never had one while controlling him. And I never did play, or at least get to play, our first defensive series after the kickoff to start the 2nd half.

So opening kickoff and the kickoff to start the 3rd quarter, there is an issue somewhere that is causing the game to not allow you to play that first series (offense or defense) as your player, even though your player IS on the field.

Edit - And this, by the way, is all happening as I am simming play by play, instead of just going with sim until next time on the field. I go play by play to see what happens when I'm not on the field, and it's happening as well. Two games now that I have missed an entire offensive series and an entire defensive series (my player didn't miss them, but I missed being able to control and play as my player during them) because of this issue.
    I just found a workaround for this. You have to actually physically watch the kickoffs. I decided to press Watch Play for the opening kickoff instead of Simulate Play. Watched the kickoff happen, and I'm now able to choose my defensive play for my first defensive series.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Players can be imported as coaches into dynasty.
    +1

I just found a workaround for this. You have to actually physically watch the kickoffs. I decided to press Watch Play for the opening kickoff instead of Simulate Play. Watched the kickoff happen, and I'm now able to choose my defensive play for my first defensive series.
    Good find but still needs to be fixed

Good find but still needs to be fixed
    Agreed, it definitely does, but in the mean time, that'll help. I think that issue might also by why people were thinking they were being subbed out because of fatigue or something. I've noticed now and then, there will be a random drive, either offense or defense, that it won't let me play, but my player will still be on the field. Simply selecting Watch Play, watch that next play, and then I have control of my player again. So fatigue in fact might not be the issue people were having, it's this little issue.

Haven't checked to see if it's been posted but the not playing a series issue happens when you are a coordinator as well

In road to glory, shouldn't be allowed to be involved in coin toss, or accept penalty unless your elected team captain.

add the Under-Armor All Star game at the Alamodome, show a cutscene of your person signing LOI and putting on team hat.

in RTG High School games, could use Use NCAA Rule except
    Kickoffs take place at 40-yard line
    If a ball crosses the plane of the goal line on a missed field goal, it would be a touchback and the opposing team will start at the 20-yd line.
    Any kick crossing the goal line is automatically a touchback; kicks cannot be returned out of the end zone.
    Pass interference by the defense results is a 15-yard penalty (and automatic first down), regardless of where the foul occurred
    defense cannot return an extra-point attempt for a score.
    Last edited by UCBearcat4ever; 07-19-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Yes... I don't really like customizing my player since it takes so long to go through everything.

For the love of GOD, PLEASE let us choose what kind of offense/defense our HS team uses. I'm playing as a WR and the running back is getting the rock 30+ times a game! It's not HIS Road to Glory, it's MINE! THROW THE BALL PLEASE! I've had to cheat to get more attempts. On the rare instance a passing play is called, I no-huddle and we run the same passing play every play for the rest of the drive. I don't mind blocking on run plays at all but if we're going to run every play, I want to play somewhere else.

On defense, as a db, we should get some kind of "lockdown" credit. The CPU rarely throws my way so I guess that makes me the next Dion Sanders. Everytime the CPU throws at another receiver not covered by me or in my zone, I should be rewarded for eliminating an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there would be a cut scene of you with 3-5 hats and you choosing which school you will be attending.

I havent gone through an off-season yet, but i wish you could see what your school does in the offseason. Instead of sitting at one screen simulating the off-season for 5-8 minutes.

Just started my RTG last night played one game and I didn't import any teambuilder teams.

I noticed I could get the home crowd pumped up for a 3rd and 2 but a fourth and 2 nothing. Like the crowd didn't care at all.

I also noticed twice that I was told that the pass was incomplete but I caught it behind the LOS (it was a forward pass just to be clear, not even close it was a dump off after I saw nothing down the field) and i would've sitting at 2nd and 12.

I'll be trying to play through this more in the next couple of days.

I also like the hat presentation that was said earlier too.