Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2011 EASGCCS - "Who wants to play?" & Game Recap Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Ha, wow. I've had a few people say that to me on the 360 side of things. I remember one guy saying "yeah, my defensive line blows so I had no chance." Uhh, YOU PICKED THEM. Oddly enough, I think he was using Vanderbilt, too.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Ha, wow. I've had a few people say that to me on the 360 side of things. I remember one guy saying "yeah, my defensive line blows so I had no chance." Uhh, YOU PICKED THEM. Oddly enough, I think he was using Vanderbilt, too.
    Yeah but I was using conn. Average team almost same as vanderbilt. Sound like lame excuse.

Well I had good day, played 7 games include mrhitstick. I m surprised that I beat #1 mrhitstick 21-7.
    I went 2-5 today. Had 3 games that decided 3 points or less today ( all in loss), one game by 7 points (win).

So when do the final polls come out so we can play our bowl game? Today?

so..whats up with this stupid ,pointless thing that I'm not really a factor in anyway LOL. Just a joke , dont have a hissy fit

Freshman
    Final polls and bowl matchup will be post today (even it could be announced on radio), so be on look out. Season is over as now, it must have ended after midnight last night. So good luck, buddies.
    Last edited by Jonalan34; 08-09-2011 at 07:09 AM. Reason: add on possible radio announcement.

so..whos the bottom 5 in this thing ? basically everyone gave up after week one because they were busy or the first guy they played wasnt sim enough or what ever...I just kept playing to see what other so called sim players I might like playing again...but most everyone still stacks the defensive line..not as bad as the Vulf guy but they still do it...lol,

ots almost 10 on the east coast Jon

Congrats to IOU for winning it on the 360 side, good stuff. Hope you are ready Jonalan, cause I sure am.

Thanks, Hitstick. It was a hard fought defensive struggle throughout. I managed a measly 128 yards of offense and was on the field for a whopping 5 minutes.

Good luck to both you and Jon.

PS3 - The Gaming Tailgate Classic Championship sponsored by The Gaming Tailgate Podcast.

The Gaming Tailgate is a community site focused on discussing EA SPORTS' NCAA Football franchise. Visit TGT for game news, discussion, strategy, and make sure to check out The Gaming Tailgate Podcast. TGT also has extensive information and discussion on video games of all genres. - TheGamingTailgate.com

#1 xMrHitStickx757 vs. #2 Jonolan34

Winner: Madden NFL 12 (GameStop Giftcard), and The Gaming Tailgate Swag

Loser: Madden NFL 12 Prima Strategy Guide

Hard fought game, defensive battle. Jonalan used Oklahoma State, I used Texas A&M in honor of the move to the SEC. I got the win 17-14, it was a great game, and a great opponent. I had to play conservative in this one, didn't want to make any mistakes at all. Great contest.

Congrats, man. TGT represent!

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Congrats, man. TGT represent!
    Most definitely, pretty cool TGT won this tournament on both sides.