Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 EASGCCS - "Who wants to play?" & Game Recap Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    That is pretty weird, I thought the 360 side would get a lot of traffic in the tournament like it did last year, pretty bizarre lol. But honestly, the PS3 side brought more competition that I thought it would, played Jonalan who is 19-27 and our game went to the final possession. I'm definitely not comfortable with my lead, but it helps that a good 12 people play consistently.
    I got a ton of games last year in on PS3. I kept losing to Welfare, though, so that ended up putting me out of the top 2 seeds. at him doing so poorly. I told him he would lose a lot more once they got rid of the man coverage mirroring.

But yeah, I'm immensely surprised at the lack of quality players on the 360 side. I've got several on my friend's list, but the vast majority seem to be online dynasty players and don't even bother. Oh well. I'll step it up if I need to, but as it is now, there's no point in me even playing anymore games since I'm easily 2nd and no one else seems to want to try to move up.

ps3- looks like the top guys are getting a little snippity with a week to go.

I dont care how ugly my loss side looks, i just got into it to find other straight players. But its amazing how varied the opinion of straight is ...? Sure I hate losing, but I wouldnt call myself a push over by any means. I'm still trying to experiment against another person to see what certain gameplans really do. But some of these have a minimal view of straight sim. They still use plays that most know cause defensive AI to act stupid and get sucked into the middle and more often then not they have to go for a play thats 40 or more yards or they come out in the same defense all game..not most of the guys but i've found a few . ..and it appears xhitstick has gotten some negative rep the top guys are starting to feel fear and pressure
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 08-02-2011 at 07:08 PM.

360 Polls, Week 3

There is literally no one playing on the 360 for this and it doesn't look like anyone has played a game since the last polls. Very disappointing.

So here are the top 4 guys:

1. Miyagi Wax Off

2. I OU a Beatn

3. onedaysatiger

4. salukivsn

The race is heating up and there is no telling who will emerge as the #1 player in the EASGCCS on the PS3 side. Here are the latest polls with the number of 1st place votes in ()

1. xMrHitStickx757 (6) – He got 2 neutral comments this past week which may have hurt him a little bit in the polls as far as strengthening and expanding his lead on the field but there is not denying that 20+ win streak he has. Only a 11 member rating is a little disappointing especially when you have a guy with a 19 member rating. I love his team selection also, very mixed.

2. Dfense (3) – Dfense hold solid at #2 but if he slips up he may be on the outside of the Championship game. Would like to see him mix up teams a little bit especially if he's going against someone that is not up to the caliber of FSU.

3. Jonalan34 (1) – This guy puts in more work than anyone in the field and it shows with his league high 46 Rep and league high 19 member rating. He plays everyone who picks up the controller and has fun doing it. He has definitely closed the gap between him and Dfense. So it's no surprise someone gave him a first place vote.

3. VULFPILOT – He's on a mini winning streak and is tied for the 3rd spot. I look for him to make a push this week and make up some ground on the competition. The 96% Negative Feedback rating has him tied for 3rd. Let's hope he can turn things around.

5. Phreakk – I like this guy and he's sitting nice in this 5th spot. His 41 Rep is only behind Jonalan and he has made a move this past week and put notice on the field.

6. theProblem01

6. FEDZNAKE

8. xfactor

9. Welfare

10. fullback29

Honorable Mention: TheLittleDevil
    Week 3, PS3 Polls.

He's not lying, no one played a single game on the 360 side. I don't see the point. I mean, no one below me is playing any games, so it's only logical they're not going to catch me and considering there's no way for me to move up, the only thing I can do is play my way out of the top 2 spots. Why do that when I can just not do anything and still get in the championship game?

I am disappointed by the lack of drive by the 360 players to get games in, though.

There, I just played one.

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    Week 3, PS3 Polls.
    this isnt official or anything? just something jonalan did ? I'm not number 10?

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    this isnt official or anything? just something jonalan did ? I'm not number 10?
    This is official. All information come from shopmaster.
    here is evidence what shop tweeted me this morning.
    I'm going to post them on MMP, can you copy them and post them on the EA forums ... thanks. The whole post, not just link.

I believe the problem traded his ncaa 12 in already for Madden

I played problem the other day actually, it's wretched that traded his NCAA in cause he's a Madden guy at heart. These games are getting close, I gotta step my game up out here lol.

Freshman
    I played problem today. It was wretched, that he told me he traded it in because he is madden guy.

ok

Freshman
    College football gameday easgccs edition
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7469492.page

any guys around who signed up for it who just want a game for feedback and straight sim game even if you havent played in a while ?

ps3-

that vulfpilot guy is just a liar, plain and simple- doesnt comply with true straight play

What does he do?

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    What does he do?
    aggressive ball strip-looping wide scrambles with QB- stacking defensive line- running from heavy formations- and basically a win at all costs attitude- a true straight game is both players accepting the possibility of losing, he cant

Freshman
    True. He hate losing. He admitted few days ago. He lost to me 3 times, twice last two match up. He tend to bring up excuses, such as team sucks etc. It don't sound like who can accept loss n move on.

So basically if he loses, it's the team's fault somehow?

Freshman
    gg. Vandy stinks. Hopefully we will better in real life this year. LOL. Good game though for sure. VULFPILOT () Sat Aug 6, 2011 View Game
    Lol. It speaks volume.