Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 EASGCCS - "Who wants to play?" & Game Recap Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Freshman
    Who want take part of tourney tonight? Sign up at http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7401176.page
    (Easgccs)

Pig Bomb is always around...hit my up for a game on the 360

First polls come out this tuesday. Right now, it's a 5 player race, but many games left.

3 weeks left,..right ?

has anyone noticed whether everyone that goes into the gamechangers room online ,know what its for ?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    3 weeks left,..right ?
    yup, 3 weeks for both PS3 and 360.

Anyone want to play now?

xmrhitstick and I got disconnected 3 times but I may be on 40 minutes from now or so...8:40 pm pst

I made EAGCCS TGT room if anyone wants to... 9-50 pst

can/do team-builder games count in this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonalan34 View Post
    Who want take part of tourney tonight? Sign up at http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7401176.page
    (Easgccs)
    I messaged you the other day ...you not around ?

Freshman
    I messaged you the other day ...you not around ?
    I got your message that night but I wasn't feel well that time. Tho I m feel better now.

I got your message that night but I wasn't feel well that time. Tho I m feel better now.
    flu ?

just finished game with jonalan- like I said at gamechangers, i think kick off returns are an exploit LOL

the art and graphic guys really did a good job. Even on a regular tv this game looks good !

Freshman
    flu ?

just finished game with jonalan- like I said at gamechangers, i think kick off returns are an exploit LOL

the art and graphic guys really did a good job. Even on a regular tv this game looks good !
    Lol. Sh*t happens. I thought I was going to lose the game until that kickoff return td in 4th quarter. Tho it not flu but areadly explained about illness in private msg last night.

Gg bro. Look forward to play as troy vs whatever team you want to play from sun belt. I would love to play conference USA matchup.

Anybody, feel free read the interview with Jon on easport forum or mymaddenpad forum.

Lol. Sh*t happens. I thought I was going to lose the game until that kickoff return td in 4th quarter. Tho it not flu but areadly explained about illness in private msg last night.

Gg bro. Look forward to play as troy vs whatever team you want to play from sun belt. I would love to play conference USA matchup.

Anybody, feel free read the interview with Jon on easport forum or mymaddenpad forum.

LOL no, I said lets use Sunbelt teams but neither of us can use Troy because they are a <B> team, while everyone else is C or lower. LOL I swear, everytime I suggest to someone to use lower ranked teams, They always make sure they pick a team a grade above mine LOL

Freshman
    I didn't know that Troy is only team with b. I pick it because I heard it before and I live in Alabama. I ll change team then lol.

anyone one around? 3:12 pst

week 2 polls are up.

IOU, you can catch him lol! It's a dogfight on the PS3, too bad you didn't play on it this year.

Ah, I moved up to the #2 slot, which is exactly where I want to be. I'm pretty sure I could not play a game the rest of the way and finish #2. I can't get a game on 360 other than against Miyagi to save my life.

No one on 360 even plays. Myself, Miyagi, Mike, and Tiger and played BY FAR the most games and we're pretty much the only 4 that even bother to play. Meanwhile, the top 5 or 6 PS3 players have 30+ games played. WTF?

That is pretty weird, I thought the 360 side would get a lot of traffic in the tournament like it did last year, pretty bizarre lol. But honestly, the PS3 side brought more competition that I thought it would, played Jonalan who is 19-27 and our game went to the final possession. I'm definitely not comfortable with my lead, but it helps that a good 12 people play consistently.