Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 EASGCCS - "Who wants to play?" & Game Recap Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Exclamation 2011 EASGCCS - "Who wants to play?" & Game Recap Thread

The EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series returns with with the launch of NCAA Football 12 on July 12!

The EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series is a 4 week NCAA Football 12 online competition played on the XBOX 360 and the PS3. Players will go head to head and play as many games as they want in order to be at the top of the polls at season's end for a chance to win a FREE copy of MADDEN NFL 12.

Who you play against, what team you use, and how you play the game will all be factored into the polls. At the end of the four-week period there will be numerous bowl games for each system that will be sponsored by different NCAA and Madden fan sites (including The Gaming Tailgate) where the winner will receive a prize. There will also be awards also to those who may not have been selected to go to a bowl game, so anyone can win something in this competition.

Some of the fan sites sponsoring Bowl Games and providing great prizes are: MyMaddenPad, The Gaming Tailgate, Madden Bible, Thru The Uprights, leagueManager, MaddenMatrix, and Madden News.

In the inaugural EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series, there were nearly 1000 games played on each system during the four week event and we look to boost this even more in year two.

So how does it work? MyMaddenPad has created a site where you can register for the competition. This website will track your games, list your wins and losses, show your feedback, and more. You’ll be able to set your rivals, your favorite team, a motto to live by, and an avatar. This site will have the latest polls but we will also be using the EA SPORTS NCAA Football 12 Forums to provide information and for you to call out the great game you had against another opponent.

So are you excited yet? This virtual football season will be the best yet and what better way to start it off than joining this competition and joining your friends on a quest to be #1 in the nation.

Competition starts Midnight on July 12, 2011, but you can register now and set up your profile at http://gamechangers.mymaddenpad.com

Use this thread to look for fellow EASGCCS competitors. Good luck!

everybody can get me starting at 12:01. on PSN . xMrHitStickx757

I'm down for a game on 360.

GT: bdawgdude

I haven't played NCAA in like five years, and have never played online, but I signed up and am down for online games probably starting wednesday under the gamertag SituationSoap.

down for a game on the xbox 360 gt is Vicious Fo Life

MattUM2 is the name

Played JB tonight.

(JB) at (cdj)

Miami rallied from a 10-0 deficit to lead 14-10. However, a long TD run put Boise ahead 17-14 and they would hold on to win the game. GG JB.

The best part was that I was able to play online against someone without having to direct connect and it was very smooth. I hope it stays this way all year.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Played JB tonight.

(JB) at (cdj)

Miami rallied from a 10-0 deficit to lead 14-10. However, a long TD run put Boise ahead 17-14 and they would hold on to win the game. GG JB.

The best part was that I was able to play online against someone without having to direct connect and it was very smooth. I hope it stays this way all year.
    Thats great news!

I HATE THE EAST ROOM....just saying

I got blown out in my first one. The guy I played was pretty sim, so I don't have any complaints. He went right down the field on the first drive with a nice little run offense and scored. I got the kick, completed a slant and then fumbled the ball at my 30. He scored a few plays later. Next drive I end up throwing a pick, I believe. His ensuing drive I have him in 3rd and 25 and have everyone covered. His QB breaks an attempted sack and then converts the 3rd down. That broke my back right there. I was so fuming that I didn't even want to finish the game.

41-7 was the final I believe. I stopped playing when I was down 21-0. A person can only withstand so much unluckiness in such a short period of time. I'm not even going to talk about the only time that he ran a HB Screen happened to be against the only freakin' corner blitz I called all game which was a 70+ yard TD. When you get down to people on this game, you're not coming back. People are going to sit in Dime or Quarter and just patrol the middle taking virtually everything away because the CPU defense owns deep routes. That's exactly what he did. I'm pretty sure he only ran 2 or 3 defensive plays the entire game, but oh well, that's not something that's going to bug me.

Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    I HATE THE EAST ROOM....just saying
    Me too,

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    The guy I played was pretty sim, I'm pretty sure he only ran 2 or 3 defensive plays the entire game, but oh well, that's not something that's going to bug me.
    That's not exactly what I'd call sim either

Well, I've seen a lot worse. I just don't know how to attack these defenses that people are running. Well, I do, but I don't want to do it. It would basically require me to get in power run formations and pound it down their throat, which is something I don't tend to do. I usually run these spread attacks where I'm throwing 70% of the time, but there's definitely an adjustment that's going to need to be made.

5-1 so far, Ram defeated me last night in a close one.

I'm on the PS3. ID is VULFPILOT. Hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    5-1 so far, Ram defeated me last night in a close one.
    mrhitstick beat me tonight though 31 - 0...I think? haha I used USF. Game is still fun though

Freshman
    My psn is jonalan34. I m usually in lobby "Easgccs" room.

Good game Jonalon34.

PSU - 23
    Maimi - 10

if you want to play me EAGC , message me , please dont friend me, and we can meet in a lobby.

I would only friend long time TGT guys i'm aware of ps3 fullback29

and make sure to tell me the name you use on EAGC site.. I still have trouble navigating the tabs on that site haha

Freshman
    You can view list of player by view report win which shows everybody on list. I used this method since tab don't work until shopmaster fix it.