Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: BigWY's Named Rosters (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    You're definitely in good hands though with FK. Sounds like by the weekend they'll be done; which in itself is phenomenal. As I have noticed this year, people whining and complaining on release day, they're getting spoiled.
    Yeah, I remember waiting almost two weeks the first time I d/l'ed rosters. Now people are asking where they are on release day hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    Yeah, I remember waiting almost two weeks the first time I d/l'ed rosters. Now people are asking where they are on release day hahaha!
    Not only asking, but being pushy and complaining too.

PS3 NCAA FB 12 ROSTERS with UPDATES

If you need rosters with Names, Coaches, and Player Transfers(Pryor, Caleb King, Russell Wilson) download from Tumanator9, SPECIAL THANKS TO BigWY.

Thanks to everyone that is working on the rosters. Abd to all the pushy peeps chill out and wait or if you can do it faster then you do them and up load them. Thanks again guys

You're definitely in good hands though with FK. Sounds like by the weekend they'll be done; which in itself is phenomenal. As I have noticed this year, people whining and complaining on release day, they're getting spoiled.
    I tell you what, after reading comments from people on other sites, it's amazing just how rude and inconsiderate some guys can be. They are like, are the rosters done yet? What's taking so long, I need them now!!!!!!!!

Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    Or the people complaining about how it could possibly be taking so long for these guys to finish the rosters, just because they were able to do the roster for their favorite team in an hour or something.

Are these rosters legit

Pastapadre-

Those with a PS3 and a copy of NCAA Football 12 will now be able to download a fully named roster file! In order to snag the rosters go to Team Management – Roster Share – Download Roster – Download Roster and then search the name GamingTailgate.

Credit for the roster naming goes to BigWY over at The Gaming Tailgate. Make sure to save the file and manually load it up to see the changes take effect and to start a new franchise.

No changes were made to the file besides assigning names so any inaccuracies found in the base roster regarding the inclusion of players, appearance, and equipment remain. That does mean however that the named roster will work for online play.

Thankfully PS3 has a delete all messages at once option.
    where damnit , where ??

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    where damnit , where ??
    Go to inbox, hit and delete.

Go to inbox, hit and delete.
    I know that part but I thought you could delete all at same time ? where is that command ? if it has that ..?

well, just downloaded the rosters !

thanks again BigWY

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I know that part but I thought you could delete all at same time ? where is that command ? if it has that ..?
    You hit at the inbox, not before you go into it. Then you can mass delete.

what about caleb king and company
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Just reuploaded a new version:
    Pryor > Graham
    Wilson moved; replaced by Hakeem Flowers on NC State
    Wisconsin added Wilson
    Miami Storm Johnson removed; added a freshman LB
    WVU Bruce Irvin added
    Ohio St. Dorian Bell (suspended/probably transferring) removed; Curtis Grant (5* LB) added
    Georgia Ealey removed
    Florida Janoris Jenkins removed

Might be some others..

Georgia and Iowa both have bad rosters as quite a few of those guys aren't on the team anymore. Either way I'm just very happy to be able to play with names and not numbers. I'm sure over the next two weeks the rosters will get more accurate and I'll fire up my dynasty then.

First of all thanks to BigWY, as a huge fan of cfb and the ncaa 12 game, having correct rosters is pretty kick ass and I appreciate the time and effort! Second: IronDragonU I used your rosters last year and the changes you made were extremely helpful and awesome! But to clarify, are you taking requests for edits and stuff like you did last year? Or are you just making a few major fixes like you already have?

You hit at the inbox, not before you go into it. Then you can mass delete.
    oohh oops, duufus I iz, duuhh..truth is I never have noticed that aspect of it. ...thats the first time I ever typed duuhh...i'm never doing that again.

bumping for late comers to the free roster party

BigWY! Dude

Dude before I give you a little hell, thanks for all of the hard work in putting the roster together! Now, I have to give you hell for how the Pokes roster looked...? Carta-samuels and Shamiel Gary long gone those were the big ones... Anyway I was very happy to see that bucking horse helmet on your post!! :-) Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy96 View Post
    Dude before I give you a little hell, thanks for all of the hard work in putting the roster together! Now, I have to give you hell for how the Pokes roster looked...? Carta-samuels and Shamiel Gary long gone those were the big ones... Anyway I was very happy to see that bucking horse helmet on your post!! :-) Take care!
    He more than likely knows they were gone. His were just default rosters named so you could play online with them, no changes.

The ones with changes will be released sometime tonight.