Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BigWY's Named Rosters (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post
    Since getting the game, my cousins and I have been working on just naming the players and coaches with no edits. (We play a lot online and aren't interested in all the work to update rosters when they cant be used online.)
    That's the first two lines of the thread.

actually saw wilson still with nc state so i can just do some editing and will have him on my team

Looking forward to using these.

Quote Originally Posted by mchalljr View Post
    actually saw wilson still with nc state so i can just do some editing and will have him on my team
    Yep, Wilson is still on NC State.

Are you guys filling up the rosters or leaving 1 open spot for RTG that the game gives you?

As a guy that lurks about a hundred different NCAA sites/forums all year long, thanks a million times over for putting in the time and effort to make the game so much more enjoyable to the people who love it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jacket View Post
    As a guy that lurks about a hundred different NCAA sites/forums all year long, thanks a million times over for putting in the time and effort to make the game so much more enjoyable to the people who love it.
    Look at this guy... haha. Oh Yellow Jackets. Good to see you alive!

Quote Originally Posted by The Jacket View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    gotta agree tho... <BartScottVoice> CAN'T WAIT!

UGA's default rosters are terrrrible

Recruit
    Not to sound ungrateful or anything but does it really take that long to Name a team and a half then look over it ? I just Did South Carolina and Marshall and created a few players for SC and upped some stats on the mlb for marshall Jermaine Holmes (personal friend) .. then to experiment looked over all the teams on the game 1 by 1 taking time to read the name for a second or two .. took me 1 hour ? They said they were almost done like 2 or 3 hours ago I believe?

Ok. I sent the mods a PM and my PSN Gamertag. JB and I agreed to post the file in the site PSN to keep me from getting flooded. Let me know any feedback.

Honestly? Have some patience. At least he's going to be done today unlike anyone else doing PS3 rosters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardo View Post
    gotta agree tho... <BartScottVoice> CAN'T WAIT!

UGA's default rosters are terrrrible
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7KSkZxt_zo

Quote Originally Posted by SCMunnerlyn1 View Post
    Not to sound ungrateful or anything but does it really take that long to Name a team and a half then look over it ? I just Did South Carolina and Marshall and created a few players for SC and upped some stats on the mlb for marshall Jermaine Holmes (personal friend) .. then to experiment looked over all the teams on the game 1 by 1 taking time to read the name for a second or two .. took me 1 hour ? They said they were almost done like 2 or 3 hours ago I believe?
    Considering the work that BigWY put into these....you should just be patient. This is only RELEASE DAY.

Quote Originally Posted by SCMunnerlyn1 View Post
    Yeah, doing it for every team? It takes a long, long time. And it's so easy to miss a guy and then have to go back. Not to mention I'm sure it gets boring. Just be glad somebody is awesome enough to be doing it for everybody. If you believe that you can do it quicker, next year take a shot at it.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Considering the work that BigWY put into these....you should just be patient. This is only RELEASE DAY.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by kisstopher5 View Post
    Yeah, doing it for every team? It takes a long, long time. And it's so easy to miss a guy and then have to go back. Not to mention I'm sure it gets boring. Just be glad somebody is awesome enough to be doing it for everybody. If you believe that you can do it quicker, next year take a shot at it.
    This too.

Recruit
    Yall took that the wrong way .. I said to name a team and a half .. not the whole thing .. and i'm proably as tired as he is .. I work 12 hours a day in construction .. don't get sand in your vagina about me having an opinion .. I appreciate what he did just was questioning that maybe we were waiting on something besides just him as like i said when I did mine .. it didn't take very long at all.

So they are ready or what lol? sorry for the constant nagging if they are done now. Just really excited is all

Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    Holy cow man, how've you been? Good to see you.