Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BigWY's Named Rosters (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    yeah i heard bigWY is good and almost done, I usually do my own ratings customizations

When I type in BigWY in the EA Locker it says invalid. Is this because he didn't upload yet? I hope I can at least get these today for the names and not have to wait till sunday to actually play

He's not done yet, relax guys.

Quote Originally Posted by vBeamin View Post
    When I type in BigWY in the EA Locker it says invalid. Is this because he didn't upload yet? I hope I can at least get these today for the names and not have to wait till sunday to actually play
    When he's finished with the rosters, I'm sure he'll post information for people to be able to download them.

BigWY, I just talked to Steve OS, and I just wanted to know if we had permission to update him and the rest of OS on your roster status??

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    BigWY, I just talked to Steve OS, and I just wanted to know if we had permission to update him and the rest of OS on your roster status??
    Yeah no problem man. I only ask that thegamingtailgate get referenced with the file as well. This is th eonly NCAA site I follow and we did it for the guys here, though we definitely want the entire community to use and enjoy them.

Right now my cousin is working on the some of the final teams while I take a break.

Mods - could one of you Pm me so we can figure how to get the file out there later tonight? I do not want everyone and their mom adding me to their friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post
    Right now my cousin is working on the some of the final teams while I take a break.

Mods - could one of you Pm me so we can figure how to get the file out there later tonight? I do not want everyone and their mom adding me to their friends list.
    I have an idea. I'll PM you.

BigWY has responded to my idea and likes it. Stay tuned for when they are done tonight, and we'll provide everyone the steps to get them in everyones hands for the PS3.

Can't wait!

I kinda not regret putting my rosters on a dummy account because I still get requests about rosters and today I've gotten a handful of messages about where are my NCAA 12 rosters at?

Will be looking forward to these tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    I kinda not regret putting my rosters on a dummy account because I still get requests about rosters and today I've gotten a handful of messages about where are my NCAA 12 rosters at?

Will be looking forward to these tonight.
    Thankfully PS3 has a delete all messages at once option.

Great news! Can't wait for named rosters!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Thankfully PS3 has a delete all messages at once option.
    With I was without my PS3 for 6 weeks, I returned to find 15 friend requests..

Roughly what time are you guys aiming to get them released? I'm central time

That's very fast and very cool! Looking forward to it.

I think there is something in the air tonight....

Spoiler: show
    Anticipation

Big Wy, do you mind if i can use your roster as a base for my re-edits I will be putting out later. Ill give you credit for the base.

Quote Originally Posted by MattUM2 View Post
    Big Wy, do you mind if i can use your roster as a base for my re-edits I will be putting out later. Ill give you credit for the base.
    That's just fine man. Credit BigWY and TGT and give em away for free. I can't stand the douchebags who sell them.

We have a team and a half to go then we'll do some quick checks to make sure we named everybody. After that i"ll get the file to JB and the mods. Give us a few hours and then you guys can start your Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post
    That's just fine man. Credit BigWY and TGT and give em away for free. I can't stand the douchebags who sell them.

We have a team and a half to go then we'll do some quick checks to make sure we named everybody. After that i"ll get the file to JB and the mods. Give us a few hours and then you guys can start your Dynasty.
    Thanks a lot for your hard work man. Much appreciated!