Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display

GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

OK, the rosters were completely named on Sunday. We didnt finalize every team at the time of naming them. The idea was to get each team named completely, then make the corrections. Along the way of naming, we removed robot arms from lineman and all dreads.

Buckeye has had to go back to his job, so now its me doing the edits. To speed up the process, I have asked the community for some help regarding their favorite team. Im only going to fool with templates that lay things out simple and easy enough to make the whole process go at a faster rate.

THINGS I NEED/NO MORE FULL TEMPLATES ARE NEEDED
    -75 overall ratings templates from each position. QB through P. That way Ill have a base template to recreate players with. I will play with each player to adjust the ratings to where they need to be for that specific players
    -Lists of players on the default roster that are no longer on the team and players that they can be made into. NOTE: Keep in mind that I cant make a lineman into a smaller guy because the arms stay way too huge. Try to keep it logical, LB to HB, QBs to RB, WR, or DBS, OL to DL, or vice versa
    -Number changes, IF THEY CAN BE DONE! Let me know if I have to steal a number from a TRUE FR that has no assigned # yet.
    -MAJOR DEPTH CHART CHANGES ONLY. We try to get the starting QBs right.
    -Class fixes, weight fixes of more than 20 lbs, and skin color fixes.
    -DREADS. I have a huge dread thread to go through, but feel free to throw any in with a list.

I dont care if the team you submit is your favorite team or not as long as youre dedicated enough to do it right!
    SEND ALL CHANGES TO MY INBOX WITH THE TEAM NAME AS THE HEADING

DONATE TO OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT: CLICK HERE
    OUR PAYPAL EMAIL ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL NEED: heismandynasty@yahoo.com

-Mods, if this info violates the TOS, please remove it-

Below is a list of the teams that are final off the top of my head, more will be added as I get them in or find them.

LIST OF FINALIZE TEAMS, MORE WILL BE ADDED AS I FIND THEM
    Spoiler: show
    Alabama
    Arkansas
    Auburn
    Florida
    Georgia
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Iowa
    LSU
    Michigan State
    Notre Dame
    Ohio State
    Penn State
    Purdue
    South Carolina
    Stanford
    Tennessee
    USC
    Wisconsin
    Last edited by GatorBait06NC; 07-18-2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: updating thread

Glad to see you guys over here. Good luck this year with the rosters, I never realized how much work it really is until I did it last year.

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to your work.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

wow... banned at OS for no reason... just another factor in me not posting there anymore. Welcome to Gaming Tailgate, best damn NCAA football site on the web!!!

these guys have done it before ? this isnt some amateur attempt,..you know these guys ? just asking

These guys did a great job last year and are legit.

They made very prominent and well known rosters before. At least for NCAA 11 ... I believe I used their rosters on NCAA 10 as well, if my memory isn't wrong.

Do you guys make or do edits? My cousins and I have been mixing in playing the game today along with naming the rosters with no edits. Acc finished! It'll take some time to get rosters updated this year from what we've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    wow... banned at OS for no reason... just another factor in me not posting there anymore. Welcome to Gaming Tailgate, best damn NCAA football site on the web!!!

Welcome GatorBait

Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post
    Do you guys make or do edits?
    From their post elsewhere:
    This is what we will be editing for each team. Names, height,weight, dreads, coaches, transfers, freshman, and minor rating changes.

Good to see gator over here

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    We should have the game sometime this afternoon and be able to get started tonight. I decided to start a thread here, since OS banned me along time ago for no particular reason.

I will update this post with all needed info as soon as we have the game in hand.
    Yeah I woke up one morning last week and saw I was banned too. I have absolutely no idea why either, e-mailed whoever 3 times with no response. Screw 'Em it's a buncha 8 year olds anyway. GAMING TAILGATE LeGO!

Block-O finally got his copy, good to hear.

Won't be getting the game until launch day, but if you need any help - let me know.

GatorBait, once completed, would you be interested in letting us post your roster information our Roster page? We use that page as a way to spread publicity about free rosters for the community. Let me know any thoughts and we can get something setup.

GatorBait, once completed, would you be interested in letting us post your roster information our Roster page? We use that page as a way to spread publicity about free rosters for the community. Let me know any thoughts and we can get something setup.
    gschwendt, yes most definately. Post away. Id like to get it spread around as well.

Yeah I woke up one morning last week and saw I was banned too. I have absolutely no idea why either, e-mailed whoever 3 times with no response. Screw 'Em it's a buncha 8 year olds anyway. GAMING TAILGATE LeGO!
    Yeah, I posted at OS during 1 time of the year and that is while doing rosters. Thats all I post about. I post during the week we do rosters and dont post again until its time to do rosters again. Somehow I got banned in between years. They had to answer to why they banned me and basically told me to get over. I was a donator and everything. Pretty low down if you ask me. They want you to come there and talk about sports and sports gaming, but will ban you instantly if you say anything they disagree with. Its like Nazi Germany over there. Why buckeye still insists on putting our roster thread over there is beyond me.

Does anyone know if there is a thread to post corrections for the NCAA developmental team?? Whether its on this site or not. Im kind of bummed that Florida has blue cleats instead of Orange, it was right last year, so leave it to EA to screw it up. Im assuming that is has something to do with Floridas "team color" in player customization being blue this year instead of orange like last year. Why cant NCAA has a secondary team color like every other sports game ever. Florida players wear ORANGE cleats, NOT blue.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a thread to post corrections for the NCAA developmental team?? Whether its on this site or not. Im kind of bummed that Florida has blue cleats instead of Orange, it was right last year, so leave it to EA to screw it up. Im assuming that is has something to do with Floridas "team color" in player customization being blue this year instead of orange like last year. Why cant NCAA has a secondary team color like every other sports game ever. Florida players wear ORANGE cleats, NOT blue.
    We'll start collecting that sort information in due time. Make sure to note it so that when the time comes, you can add it in.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    We'll start collecting that sort information in due time. Make sure to note it so that when the time comes, you can add it in.
    Do you guys still have connections/contacts with the EA folks like back on NCAAstrat forums??

Yes. Many of us were at the Community Day events.