Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1858

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Am I the only one who plays 15 min quarters? I know they're long, but I like to play a full game. Although, I do wish they would install a play clock accelerator, like Madden's.
    I play 8 minutes on Heisman. You get the best and most realistiv stats imo.

i don't use sliders - i just play on Heisman straight up. gets me prepared well for USERvUSER. my OD is specially designed for USERvUSER games to be the most important. further I do not want to have to deal with complaints such as -

"this is such BS! if those sliders were different i would have won!" and any such variation of that line of logic - poised, cry baby or even full melt down.

however i have turned clipping down a few bumps - one or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgersfan View Post
    alright you take air force, new mexico, Boise, and colorado state. (just read first four off of wikipedias list)

I will take SDSU, UNLV, and wyoming. i might even go through tcu one more time just to make sure
    No problem. I have time, waiting on results of MRB from the AF. Could take a few months (or years)

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    i don't use sliders - i just play on Heisman straight up. gets me prepared well for USERvUSER. my OD is specially designed for USERvUSER games to be the most important. further I do not want to have to deal with complaints such as -

"this is such BS! if those sliders were different i would have won!" and any such variation of that line of logic - poised, cry baby or even full melt down.

I can understand that. It all depends on what game mode you play and how you play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post

true. sliders only effect hum vs cpu games
    and most ppl adjust sliders to make game more realistic so if the person loses to the cpu then they should just take it cuz the cpu beat them. although i understand some ppl cant think this way the past ODs ive done ppl accept the losses and actually will give a great story about how they lost it. guess i just been lucky with ppl ha

i guess i see everyone's pov pretty equally. i'll prob stick with what i have. we barely have enough time for 5 min. I may try this slider stuff out on my own though.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    i like aa w the correct sliders. the problem i have w heisman is the long field goal tries. i think u get the most realistic feel at aa w the right sliders.

Anyone heard about the Logan Mankins/Vincent Jackson story? I swear if this makes the lockout drag out, I'll be so pissed.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/67...ye-freedom-10m

Quote Originally Posted by holt4mvp View Post
    go to adjustments at the play calling screen and switch tempo to conservative. makes it accel clock
    Oh, I know that. And I do it. But the problem is when my opponent has the ball, the clock won't accelerate. I wish it was like Madden's where you turn it on and it accelerates no matter what (except in the final 2 mins of a half).

Quote Originally Posted by bsg3003 View Post
    whooaa whats you're average score like 200 to 70??
    LOL. Nah, but it does go pretty high. I'd say an average of like 70 to 35.

I remember at the beginning everyone was hating on Wyoming and I wasn't sure why... Wyoming was my squad after that bowl game against Fresno State 2 years ago, where it went into overtime and Austyn Carta-Samuels the true freshman backup led them to victory. To Bad he transferred this year

Do you use any sliders?

I am the only person who thinks that All American is quite hard to play on this year, or am I just bad?

Freshman
    These sliders intrigue me, I may try them, although I only play 5 minute quarters because of my time constraints around work.

Quote Originally Posted by Silogram View Post
    I am the only person who thinks that All American is quite hard to play on this year, or am I just bad?
    I am in full agreement with you.

Im getting worried..... We havent heard from Gator in a few hours....

i'm starting to think about the quarters. is adding 1 minute worth it? i'd like to see a USER player compete for the Heisman, and i think 5 minute quarters might be a little brief for that... but its certainly very convenient for people who have other things to do or share an apartment TV.

Freshman
    You're not the only one. I wouldn't say quite hard but it offers me enough challenge on 5 minute quarters. Madden last year I adjust the basic sliders (cpu def & off) right below All-Madden (13 or 14) on 5 minute quarters and that was fine by me. I usually dont past online so as long as I have some challenge from the comp I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by reubjr View Post
    Im getting worried..... We havent heard from Gator in a few hours....
    Check his twitter @nickfa83 he's started posting there again

Freshman
    You're not the only one. I wouldn't say quite hard but it offers me enough challenge on 5 minute quarters. Madden last year I adjusted the basic sliders (cpu def & off) right below All-Madden (13 or 14) on 5 minute quarters and that was fine by me. I usually dont past online so as long as I have some challenge from the comp I don't care.

That might be a thing of the past though, buck. You still haven't played the game yet, right? This year's Heisman is something crazy on defense.. you gotta run all day this time around cuz you WILL get picked easy and OFTEN.

Alot of people like playing on All-American (with a certain set of sliders) of course. I'm still testing for the right sliders and that will fit my way of play with the 15 min quarters and all.