Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1858

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SDNole View Post
    did anyone here go to bed last night?
    i did at 2 am...i hadnt slept since saturday night though

Nope, Studying all night and using this as a break in between

Quote Originally Posted by SDNole View Post
    did anyone here go to bed last night?

Yeah first I got banned for going off on the Cougarfan idiot (Not sure his real s/n it was Coug something), and then he went off on the MODs for being Nazis today so I signed back up, and ripped him a new one since he turned me in yesterday and got me banned. If you're gonna get someone banned don't complain about the MODs come on.

Thanks buckeye and gator. Can't wait to finally start my dynasty with your roster, actually can't wait to play a real game outside of RTG. lol

Seriously though I'll take a look at the MAC schools in v.1 and see if I can see any changes that need to be made. If I see anything where should I send the info to? Thank you again.

I got you all beat. I have had about 3 full hours of sleep in the last 6 months!

Quote Originally Posted by daceinyourfacxe View Post
    so... anyone know where buckeye and gatorbait are at now? how long they're predicting now? saw ppl online so thought i'd ask instead of look through all the post lol
    Version 1 will be released tonight. This is not an estimate. It was guaranteed by Gator himself.

so... anyone know where buckeye and gatorbait are at now? how long they're predicting now? saw ppl online so thought i'd ask instead of look through all the post lol
    Version 1 Tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsFan41 View Post
    Yeah first I got banned for going off on the Cougarfan idiot (Not sure his real s/n it was Coug something), and then he went off on the MODs for being Nazis today so I signed back up, and ripped him a new one since he turned me in yesterday and got me banned. If you're gonna get someone banned don't complain about the MODs come on.
    hahaha yeah, i just happened to read all of that like 5 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809 View Post
    Version 1 will be released tonight. This is not an estimate. It was guaranteed by Gator himself.
    thank god! dont get me wrong i'm very thankful... but im ready to get my online dynasty with my boys started they won't use anyone else's roster but these guys lol

i will go thru any mountain west teams when the rosters are released. i want every team accurate and i figure just wait until tonight so im on the same page as them.

I'm thinking about adding Tate Forcier to the game and putting him on Hawaii. If anyone wants the template I use for him, let me know.

I am thinking (could be wrong) that if everyone tries to chip in like they said they will version 2 could be done very, very quickly. Something tells me version 1 will be closer than expected - maybe!

thank god! dont get me wrong i'm very thankful... but im ready to get my online dynasty with my boys started they won't use anyone else's roster but these guys lol
    I'm psyched for this release as well!!! With updated sliders and now God's gift to all things NCAA rosterdom, NCAA 12 will be shiz. No doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsFan41 View Post
    Yeah, I saw you two having your fun in the thread. That site is a joke though. I can only access it from my work computer because those pricks have the ban set where they can detect me from my laptop at home and they ban me every time I tried to create a new username. That's some hardcore stuff for a stupid video game message board if you ask me. I post on there at work, but I have to quit this job in August to start student teaching so I do not know what I'll do then haha probably just stay over here and delete that one.

And keep up the good work Gator and Buckeye, this has been a great thread.

What sliders are you using? I am using zero-based sliders that I am tweaking to make more challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Maize View Post
    I'm thinking about adding Tate Forcier to the game and putting him on Hawaii. If anyone wants the template I use for him, let me know.
    yea i lost track of him...did he trransfer there or did he just quit football all together...

Quote Originally Posted by football nut View Post
    What sliders are you using? I am using zero-based sliders that I am tweaking to make more challenging.
    I need to see how that works. I've been using SN's AA sliders, but I noticed in CPU vs CPU mode that RBs go ham on each play. I just dumbed down the OL blocking and that solved the main issue. SN's are located in OS land, if you're willing to make the trek. Watchout for the Gestapo though, that's one of their strongholds. Don't say anything, just go in and get the info. These are bad times to be an OS member...

I didn't know Tate Forcier was still playing either. I just assumed he quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgersfan View Post
    yea i lost track of him...did he trransfer there or did he just quit football all together...
    It is his first "official" visit and he was quoted as saying "it could be his last." I think it will be where he is going. And with Moniz being a Junior, Tate would have one year of eligibility left once he graduates. Probably a good spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Tha U is straight and been straight for about 3 or 4 days now. I'm just waiting for the rest of you suckers to give your temps to fix the rest of y'all sucker ass teams so the rosters can hurry up and come out. I'm impatiently waiting right now. LOL
    Hey don't give a you-know-what about a Vol!! They're going for his legs!!