Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant View Post
    They're working on it.
    I know this is a ton of work to do. But When you give a ton of ETAs miss them all and than say nothing you look like a clown. Yes your wasting alot of your time but it was your choice to do this and broadcast it all over the web and accept donations. Your also now messing with other peoples time since they followed these for awhile and put the game on hold for these rosters.

You've been welcome to the other rosters at anytime so no one has wasted anyone elses time...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMove View Post
    I know this is a ton of work to do. But When you give a ton of ETAs miss them all and than say nothing you look like a clown. Yes your wasting alot of your time but it was your choice to do this and broadcast it all over the web and accept donations. Your also now messing with other peoples time since they followed these for awhile and put the game on hold for these rosters.
    Who's forcing you to wait? Use another roster.

if you don't like it, you can giiiiiiiit out

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    You've been welcome to the other rosters at anytime so no one has wasted anyone elses time...
    Relax, I think he's just the Old Man from Exxon...

i was wondering did u guys put storm johnson on UCFs roster? even tho he's a transfer

Also these guys have been nothing but transparent regarding their issues... they gave one ETA - Sunday night - explained their set back and gave a new ETA... if you are that impatient you should pay for the ones that are already done instead of waiting for FREE ones while punching your keyboard when you don't get an update everytime you refresh the page...

What an ungrateful sumuvabich. Do you even know what estimated time of arrival means!? It's an estimate.

TheMove, why are you such a crappy community member. You never make rosters of your own. You should of made rosters by now. They need to be perfect. And they need to be out NOW!
    Last edited by BaylorBearBryant; 07-18-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jhj26 View Post
    i'm glad we play bama in jordan hare this year
    Yall going down!

Whats the new ETA? People complaining about FREE rosters? Is NCAA the only game they have?

TGT will start banning like OS with guys like this.. Use the other roster out until these are done!

Quote Originally Posted by Str3ss View Post
    Whats the new ETA? People complaining about FREE rosters? Is NCAA the only game they have?
    No new ETAs yet, they do not want to get one if they aren't sure about it... preventing the possibility of pushing a tenative ETA back again.

Recruit
    clearly you have no idea how much work it takes to do the roster. so sit there and shut it. or go get the rosters from someone else and have fun playing with guys who were probably cut in may.

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBronco View Post
    Too funny. Rarely do I actually read the posts in most forums, but these are keeping me very entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBronco View Post
    HAHA, my first post here after leaving OS because of there MODS, or whatever you want to call those guys, this site is WAY better, and after following this forum waitin on these rosters, I've got to say, this Exxon comment made my day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The U View Post
    As a Miami fan I dislike OSU and Tressel (02 NC), but I did respect the heck out of Tressel, sorry to see him go Buckeye. (I do want to burn his sweater vest though) Thanks for the rosters guys!
    Tressel has been dirty for years even before OSU. As a Michigan boy and fan I hate OSU, Tressel, and pretty much the state of ohio, but I do love Buckeye for his hard work on these rosters!!

People seem to miss the point.. This will turn into OS really quick if people start making noise for no reason. The mod here already had to make that point.. If you can't wait.. Don't post

Freshman
    I know it is a ton of work I did the NCAA Basketball '09 rosters, that took way longer than I expected (all my nights and weekends for two weeks), and I did about half as much work as these guys are doing. I appreciate y'alls hard work, and can't wait to start playing.

Dawg Nation home of the 2012 BCS National Title GO DAWGS!!!!
    dude, these guys take a week of their lives with no sleep, work or break time to do some rosters we're too lazy to do ourselves and you call them clowns?!? how are they messing with your time??? you arent paying them to do this, you aren't making templates, or making roster suggestions you are sitting at your couch waiting or someone to do the best rosters FOR YOU. there are hundreds of other rosters out there foryou to use.if you don't want to be civil an wait like the rest of us then make your own roster and see how long it takes

This comment is totally uncalled for. Estimate means exactly that. It's a rough timeline that can go either way. Either you get it before the ETA or after. I used to ETA's typically being way past simply because I completed 20 yrs in the military and all ETA's are way later than expected. Favorite motto to the military "hurry up and wait" lol. Anyways this takes alot of time and I for one would never do it myself and I'm just as excited for it as everyone else, but I give these guys mad credit for stepping up to the plate and taking on this monumental task!!