Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Operation Sports closed the thread, lol. What class. I told buckeye to post exclusively at this site, where you are allowed to have an opinion.

yup time to join yall here til a new one is made

Glad to be here

so what are we looking at now in time fellas... know thats probably annoying to hear but jw...

Quote Originally Posted by daceinyourfacxe View Post
    so what are we looking at now in time fellas... know thats probably annoying to hear but jw...
    I'd say sometime early Monday morning. Exact time is still unknown.

OS is getting ridiculous. more people need to make the jump over here. and i saw that only 2 or 3 teams were left? cant imagine how relieved you guys are gonna be once this is done

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    I'd say sometime early Monday morning. Exact time is still unknown.
    you gonna stay on here buckeye or make another on OS?

Gator will post when they're done here. I'll post a new thread on OS and announce on my twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by holt4mvp View Post
    block o just put up on OS a lil bit ago that they will prolly release early monday morning...

"Relax guys. Been doing some edits to teams i have already named.

Fixing to get started on these last few teams i have to name. These will likely drop sometime Monday morning."
    Thanks Bruh..

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    Operation Sports closed the thread, lol. What class. I told buckeye to post exclusively at this site, where you are allowed to have an opinion.
    Just because I dont want there to be any confusion, the thread over at OS wasnt closed due to someones opinion and has nothing to do with class or a lack there of. That thread was closed in an attempt to help you guys so youre thread wouldnt be bogged down with never ending questions about either when it was going to be released or what the PSN was that the rosters would be uploaded under.

Monday morning.... cant be mad about that. At least I got one last free weekend in this year! LoL Very excited to start the season.

From here on in it's NCAA 12, Madden, and of course MW3. The wifey will not appreciate this at all! Hahaha

Can't wait to get on NCAA 12 with these rosters !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Chef View Post
    Just because I dont want there to be any confusion, the thread over at OS wasnt closed due to someones opinion and has nothing to do with class or a lack there of. That thread was closed in an attempt to help you guys so youre thread wouldnt be bogged down with never ending questions about either when it was going to be released or what the PSN was that the rosters would be uploaded under.
    That isnt a good reason. We were bogged down with those very questions from post #1. OS is terrible. They banned me for no reason, even after I donated. When I asked for a reason, they didnt have one. That Millineum clown basically said that there was no reason and that he didnt need one. So to hell with those guys. They stress their Terms of Service over there like its the consitution, and 90% of the people who post there break the TOS daily. They are just selective on who they ban. Some people just let it go and some people want a real reason for being banned. If I hadnt donated, I wouldnt care at all. I just felt that I was owed an explanation.

Back on the rosters, we are still going through the editing phase. Not sure exactly how long it will take. The time on each team varies and we had a bunch of teams finalized before we started this last phase as well.

Did you do the Oregon edits and stuff? I'll hopefully get your cover to you some time this week Gator

Glad to see a fellow Gator doing the rosters. At least I know my team will be up to date. They are a mess with the default set. Looking forward to seeing when complete. Will that be announced on this thread I assume?

probably still be awake when they finish. havent really had the chance to play with any of the new features.

Gatorbait ive been downloading rosters from you for the past few years now man and you guys do an awesome job and it obviously takes a long time how many hours you guys think you put in doing the rosters. been playing the game alot of heisman and having a very difficult time everything seems to lag. i could beat alabama with western kentucky and eastern michigin on the past 3 games and florida when they had tebow. just wondering if anybody knows what up with that. il blitz my LB, and DT will bounce off the QB of the FCS East team the created one's im very lossed on this. Im not garbage at the game i had the number 1 linebacker for awhile finished 3rd i think so please dont say im a noob lol. Even the jump snap from the DE spot is totally messed up any help would be appreciated

Gatorbait said awhile back that OS is like Nazi Germany. I couldn't agree more. F*ck them...

Thanks again for doing the roster fellas, & nice to see you over here Buckeye.

I am hoping my huskers roster is fixed. its a mess

Hey fellas. Glad to hear you're in the finalization stages. And you're damn skippy about OS, Gator. Those guys are a bunch of PRICKS!!!