Now that it has been confirmed I will taking on the task of re-editing named roster one they are released to give the game a better feel with players attributes. No longer will players be given high ratings just to make the overall good.

After studying player attributes and how the are used on the field over the last 2 years and not actually playing the game, as well as a history lesson from PLAYMAKERS from OS. I have come to a solid rating system that allows the flow of the game to be great. With these rosters and my HS CAP rosters to come out, I believe it will give everyone the chance to have the old PS2 days back when dynasty was a fun experience.

So far I have already implemented player ratings in for the PAC 12 and Big 10. I am working on the SEC as we speak.

I am typing all the information in excel format. So if anyone is interested in joining the efforts to get these out by opening day I will gladly forward you the files. I work 10AM-6PM so that would be prime hours I would need help at.

I see others on the board are also working on ways to do this and if we can all work together for a solid base system for the community then it could be a special year for NCAA 12