Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NCAA 12 PS3 League (30+yrs users)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Recruit
    I'm the young age of 31 and would be interested. PSN ID posted under my username. Question are we playing our games or coaching them all?

Recruit
    Also would've been cool if we all started at 1* schools and worked our way up...

i'm interested, psn texanzrule1971

Question are we playing our games or coaching them all? Playing them.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBee1 View Post
    Also would've been cool if we all started at 1* schools and worked our way up...
    There are a few other 1* ODs out there. You're more than welcome to start with a 1* if you'd like. Not everyone that's signed up has taken a 3* team. I figure we would do this for fun. I also asked if anyone had suggestions and it sat quick for a while, so I figured I'd start one up. If you want to play with us, I'll send the invite. If you want to start a 1* OD that would be cool too.

League info sent via PSN

Thanks for your interest. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by texanzrule View Post
    i'm interested, psn texanzrule1971
    League info sent via PSN.

8 confirmed spots, multiple invites sent out. If interested let me know, first 12 get a spot. League advances 12:00pm Central (noon) 7-26-2011 Feel free to join now or as we go. Advancing every 48 hours (sooner if all teams are ready).
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 07-25-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Question are we playing our games or coaching them all? Playing them.

There are a few other 1* ODs out there. You're more than welcome to start with a 1* if you'd like. Not everyone that's signed up has taken a 3* team. I figure we would do this for fun. I also asked if anyone had suggestions and it sat quick for a while, so I figured I'd start one up. If you want to play with us, I'll send the invite. If you want to start a 1* OD that would be cool too.

League info sent via PSN

Thanks for your interest. :-)

League info sent via PSN.

3 confirmed spots, multiple invites sent out. If interested let me know, first 12 get a spot. League advances 12:00pm Central (noon) 7-26-2011 Feel free to join now or as we go. Advancing every 48 hours (sooner if all teams are ready).
    Cool, thanks for the invite. I'll probably start with a 1* program....should be fun.

Not sure if we're supposed to actually host the OD here, I think it may be more for advertising the league.

I have all the information at a site that has a designated space.

http://www.geekdrift.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=102

I can try and keep the information in both places but need to make sure it's ok with the mods here to keep more than just the "classified/ad" for the OD.

Any space left?

YbreatheEZ
    Can I join too?

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Not sure if we're supposed to actually host the OD here, I think it may be more for advertising the league.

I have all the information at a site that has a designated space.

http://www.geekdrift.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=102

I can try and keep the information in both places but need to make sure it's ok with the mods here to keep more than just the "classified/ad" for the OD.

You tell me where i need to look for info and thats where i will go

Quote Originally Posted by curlydry View Post
    YbreatheEZ
    Can I join too?
    Invite sent, Preseason is over at noon central today, advancing to week 1 at noon central today 7-26-2011.

GOOD NEWS! the powers that be have allowed us to have some server space.

All OD information can now be found at:

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...r-Advance-(PS3

I will add more information throughout the day. Many invites are still sent out...12 confirmed spots, preseason has 35 mins left, then we will advance to week 1 at Noon Central today.

Good luck gents, but mainly HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 07-26-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Freshman
    If there is still room I want in! I'm 38 years old and like true sim style online play! psn TheRezyReb

Quote Originally Posted by TheRezyReb View Post
    If there is still room I want in! I'm 38 years old and like true sim style online play! psn TheRezyReb
    We just received our 12th last night. I'll put you at the top of the waiting list and PM you if we have an opening.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...1358#post91358

I am interested in joining a league PSN duvalbault94

Quote Originally Posted by duvalbault94 View Post
    I am interested in joining a league PSN duvalbault94
    Added to the waiting list:

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...1358#post91358

original OD locked up on week 1 advancing. New OD started name: tgtoldtimers

Invites sent to the orignal 12.

Preseason is active now, week 1 starts 8-1-11.

If original all original 12 do not accept invites, will send out invites to waiting list.

hey

have you started yet? i'm looking for an online dynasty to join

psn aufan123
    Last edited by ncaajunkie; 07-31-2011 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ncaajunkie View Post
    have you started yet? i'm looking for an online dynasty to join
    Invites sent to the orignal 12.

Preseason is active now, week 1 starts 8-1-11.

If original all original 12 do not accept invites, will send out invites to waiting list.

If interested please put your name on the waiting list. Please include your PSN. If the original 12 do not sign back up I'll send out invites to the PSN names on the waiting list.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...5-Waiting-List

Original OD is back up and working, we are in week 2, will advance to week 3 Tuesday at noon, sooner if everyone finishes their games. Thanks for your patience, happy it's back up and running :-)

Freshman
    C'mon peeps.... let's get this ball rolling! Ready meet on of you in a bowl game!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRezyReb View Post
    C'mon peeps.... let's get this ball rolling! Ready meet on of you in a bowl game!
    waiting on 1 team, a few haven't set to "READY" but I assume they are ready since their games are played. Maybe the still have a few mins left in recruiting, not sure. Hopefully San Diego St will play today and we can advance, if not, moving to week 3 Tuesday at Noon Central.