Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NCAA 12 PS3 League (30+yrs users)

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA 12 PS3 League (30+yrs users)

First I want to say that I'm a huge fan of college football. Just checking if there's an interest in joining an OD with users starting as 3 star or lower teams. Looking for people that play realistic and really enjoy the game. This will be a friendly league that advances every 48 hrs. If you have a must-win attitude then this NOT for you. I'm hoping there's other mature players that just want a fun long lasting OD.

give me a holla or friend request at gslim5404 and rob-gee i have a good OD going this will be my 3rd yr and i have about 20 request but i might be able to slide you in if you are interested

I'm interested in this league. If it comes together, let me know.

I'm definitely interested as well, let me know when it comes together.

I'd like to play! 34 here sir.

add salim919 i would like to join. sounds good.

psn-id (the moonman 804)

I see the original post was from 7-7-11...should we start one on our own? Not sure if the original poster has been back in almost a month.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    I see the original post was from 7-7-11...should we start one on our own? Not sure if the original poster has been back in almost a month.
    Just to help you guys out, that might be the route to go. I just took the look at the person's profile who made the original post, he hasn't even been active on this site since Sunday, July 10th, two weeks ago. So you could be waiting for a while if you were to wait for him to come back.

yeah let's do it! I'm ready, how long before we finally get started?
    Last edited by The MoonMan 804; 07-24-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The MoonMan 804 View Post
    yeah let's do it! I'm ready, how long before we finally get started?
    I'll start it if you want, any idea on the teams or conferences ya'll want to use? Sliders? Difficulty?

I was thinking:

Difficutly: AA
    Recruiting: AA
    Sliders, haven't heard of yet so default works for me
    Quarter length: 6-7

I'd like to move kinda fast if possible.

I'm going to send the invites to those in this thread along with some old college buddies. I've seen a lot of information on ODs but none really getting going. Come Tuesday (7-26-11) the game will be out for 2 weeks. I haven't seen much OD action as of yet. SO, I propose we start ASAP....like today!

I'd like to keep the original poster's idea of advancing every 48 hours if not sooner (i.e. if all users are ready prior to 48 hours).

Invites going out now: 12:01pm Central.

I would like to be Illinois, so I don't know if ya'll want to do BIG 10. I say we pick any team we want and play it as is.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 07-24-2011 at 12:01 PM.

psn-id (the moonman 804)
    I must be not doing something right, I can't make the "add a friend" allow me to add spaces. How do you enter your PSN?

I must be doing something else wrong. I titled the OD "48 hour advance", it then told me no profanity allowed and kicked me back to the main menu.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 07-24-2011 at 12:30 PM.

I'm down if you still have room?

PSN: gn7593

Team: San Diego St.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7593 View Post
    I'm down if you still have room?

PSN: gn7593

Team: San Diego St.
    sending invite and password!

Ok, I named the OD "fourtyeighthours" I figure we will advance every 48 hours or sooner if all teams are ready.

PS3 OD: fourtyeighthours

Difficulty: All American

Recruiting: All American

Penalties: holding, clipping, facemask are 50, everything else is set to 100.

Minimum Threshold: 0

I set the limit to teams at 3 stars, but it says after the first year you can move up.

I sent the password to everyone EXCEPT "the moonman 804" I couldn't get your PSN to work. I tried it with "_" and then again with "-" both said they didn't exist. I can't figure out how to make the spaces in your ID. When I type a normal message I press the R2 to for a space, for some reason spaces are an option when entering a PSN.

I have sent out the invites and have done my preseason, it's now 1:15 central 7-24-2011. I will advance the OD at 12:00pm central 7-26-2011. If everyone does there preseason prior I will advance early. I would like to advance every 48 hours if not sooner.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 07-24-2011 at 01:24 PM.

ok, thanks anyway.

did you try all caps? like this {THE-MOONMAN-804}

ok, thanks anyway.

did you try all caps? like this {THE-MOONMAN-804}
    let me try again, does it need the hyphens then?

EDIT: ok that time it worked with hyphens and all CAPS.

Friend request, OD invite and password sent.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 07-24-2011 at 04:29 PM.

If there are spots still open i am interested my psn is SIX------ thats six dashes

6 so far,

gigemaggs99 - Illinois
    gn7593 - San Diego St.
    MRChusker - Miss State
    BeeBallin_27 - NAVY
    texanzrule1971 - Houston
    SIX______ (that's SIX and 6 "_") - SMU

In preseason, will advance to week one Tuesday at noon, if not sooner.

If interested post PSN here and I'll send you the info via PS3.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 07-25-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DAGREATFSU View Post
    If there are spots still open i am interested my psn is SIX------ thats six dashes
    Invite is on it's way!