Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $20 Credit Added! Amazon Pre-Orders of NCAA Football 12

• Facebook
  • Display

$20 Credit Added! Amazon Pre-Orders of NCAA Football 12

Just announced on Twitter by Amazon:

Ok here we go...$20 Amazon credit with your NCAA Football 12 pre-order (good on existing pre-orders).

You can order NCAA Football 12 from Amazon by clicking HERE
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 07-07-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Good deal

For anyone that hasn't ordered from Amazon before, you can generally get release-day shipping for $1 so it's well worth it if you don't have to have it right at midnight.

Yes!!! Finally I can pre-order this game. I have a $20 credit sitting in my Amazon account right now, so NCAA is only going to cost me $40 this year, and getting that $20 right back. Plus as I have Amazon Prime, I can get release-day shipping for free.

Just saw this too... and pre-ordered. Release day shipping is .99

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yes!!! Finally I can pre-order this game. I have a $20 credit sitting in my Amazon account right now, so NCAA is only going to cost me $40 this year, and getting that $20 right back. Plus as I have Amazon Prime, I can get release-day shipping for free.
    Make that $37....it's $56.99 on 360.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Make that $37....it's $56.99 on 360.
    Sweet! Even better! God I love Amazon! To hell with uniforms from Gamestop. Give me a $60 game for almost half the retail price.

NCAA 12 has been pre-ordered for the low price of $36.74. Apparently my credits on Amazon was actually $20.75, not just $20. And with the free release-day shipping thanks to Amazon Prime, I love it. I knew there was a reason I hadn't bothered to pre-order NCAA 12 yet.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 07-07-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Sweet! Even better! God I love Amazon! To hell with uniforms from Gamestop. Give me a $60 game for almost half the retail price.
    Yeah I dunno why the 360 version is $3 cheaper, but more good news for you!

Good things come to those that wait, I'm going to get this deal as well even though I should have my game tomorrow. My 16yr nephew wants a copy and I'll take the credit. Easy gift from me for him passing his drivers test, oh the horrors.....

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Good things come to those that wait, I'm going to get this deal as well even though I should have my game tomorrow. My 16yr nephew wants a copy and I'll take the credit. Easy gift from me for him passing his drivers test, oh the horrors.....

Don't forget to use the link in the first post

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah I dunno why the 360 version is $3 cheaper, but more good news for you!
    I've noticed that becoming a trend on Amazon. I've seen a couple games drop down to $57.99 or $56.99 on 360, while PS3 remained $59.99.

Probably going to jump on this, I'd rather save money and get it on release day then pay double this ($70+) to get it early.

Oh snap, I still have that 25 dollar credit from NTG, so basically I'm getting NCAA '12 for $9 and it comes with that guide..
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 07-07-2011 at 04:17 PM.

Ordered. Sorry, Kmart. Amazon has the Madden Hall of Fame Edition(that I'll use the $20 credit on) and you don't.

I've noticed that becoming a trend on Amazon. I've seen a couple games drop down to $57.99 or $56.99 on 360, while PS3 remained $59.99.
    Sony. They wont allow any sales on inFAMOUS 2 for 90 days after it's initial release. You'll almost never see a discounted PS3 title unlike the 360 version which is almost always $2 or $3 off as Sony will not allow it from my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Ordered. Sorry, Kmart. Amazon has the Madden Hall of Fame Edition(that I'll use the $20 credit on) and you don't.
    Yeah, this $20 credit is getting rolled forward into Madden 12. The $20 or $25 credit (whichever one it ends up being in the end) from Madden 12 is getting rolled into Battlefield 3, the credit from BF3 getting rolled into Assassin's Creed Revelations and so forth. Just one big giant continuing cycle of rolling credits.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Sony. They wont allow any sales on inFAMOUS 2 for 90 days after it's initial release. You'll almost never see a discounted PS3 title unlike the 360 version which is almost always $2 or $3 off as Sony will not allow it from my understanding.
    Ahh, ok. I was wondering if it was something to do with Sony or whatnot.

Because Amazon finally decided to add the credit, I cancelled my preorder at GameStop.

Not only that, but the lady there didn't realize that I used a gift card on the preorder and gave me cash. Even when she realized the mistake and mentioned it to another employee, they let me keep the cash.

So I am paying $38 for NCAA (had some Amazon credit from before), getting $20 credit, and release date shipping - plus have $25 cash!

I have been waiting for this credit for a LONG time. Pre-ordered! I hope you guys did the link for TGT to get some referral $.

Amazon has now raised the price of NCAA 12 up to $59.95.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Boo!

Done!