Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: steelerfan's Slider Work and Stats Thread (NCAA 12)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Game 2 another WILD comeback. (Me) comes back from 24-0 down to win. Remarkably, the comeback began as Denard Robinson goes down with an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Your running stats are yuck!
    I might be wrong but I think EA counts sacks on your running total. In game 1 I was sacked 6 times so that is roughly 50 yards so I really probably ran for 100 but for the sacks on like 25 carries so thats 4.0 yards a pop. The run game felt about right. The "problem" right now is I am getting allot off coverage sacks b/c the def covg is much improved. Also the CPU is BLITZ HAPPY right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I might be wrong but I think EA counts sacks on your running total. In game 1 I was sacked 6 times so that is roughly 50 yards so I really probably ran for 100 but for the sacks on like 25 carries so thats 4.0 yards a pop. The run game felt about right. The "problem" right now is I am getting allot off coverage sacks b/c the def covg is much improved. Also the CPU is BLITZ HAPPY right now.
    You, are right about sacks being counted as rushing yard losses. This really hurts your overall rushing yards per game stat if you get sacked a lot. As for other issues, I figured out that if you don't have run block set at 50 you don't get any pancakes. I had 14 pancakes last game after moving run blocking to 50 and the CPU had 11.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    You, are right about sacks being counted as rushing yard losses. This really hurts your overall rushing yards per game stat if you get sacked a lot. As for other issues, I figured out that if you don't have run block set at 50 you don't get any pancakes. I had 14 pancakes last game after moving run blocking to 50 and the CPU had 11.
    Crazy all the little quirks/bugs in this bad boy. I think getting the occassional pancake is worth it. Might bump up run block back up to 50 and then bump up the Run D a bit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Crazy all the little quirks/bugs in this bad boy. I think getting the occassional pancake is worth it. Might bump up run block back up to 50 and then bump up the Run D a bit as well.
    My LT had six pancakes last game. This is the first time in years that I have seen large amounts of pancakes. But like I say, if it's not at 50, you will only get like 2-3 per game while the cpu will rack them up. It's great to see them make their return.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    My LT had six pancakes last game. This is the first time in years that I have seen large amounts of pancakes. But like I say, if it's not at 50, you will only get like 2-3 per game while the cpu will rack them up. It's great to see them make their return.
    Yeah I don't think I have EVER won an OL award.

Fyi, CLW, EA is not responsible for sacks being subtracted from your rushing statistics (they are counted as carries and figured into the QBs rushing stats). That's the way the NCAA does it. The NFL, on the other hand, subtracts sacks from your team's passing total.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Your running stats are yuck!
    I've had 386 yards on 71 carries (5.4 avg) in my last 2 games. CLW just ran into a great D, I'd assume.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I've had 386 yards on 71 carries (5.4 avg) in my last 2 games. CLW just ran into a great D, I'd assume.

Or I SUCK at runnin' the rock!

(Me) @ (CPU) comin' up shortly....

What is is with me and WILD 4th Quarters. Blew a tight game open late with 2 punt return TDs; Fumble Return TD; and a long TD run.

After 4 games, my thoughts are:

(1) I'd move up HUM run blocking up 2 notches
    (2) I'd move down HUM pass accuracy "several" notches
    (3) I'd move down CPU Pass Coverage 1-2 notches
    (4) I'd move HUM Interceptions Up 1-2 notches
    (5) I'd lower the speed threshold as I haven't seen allot of players being able to separate from the pack.

Anyone else testing having any thoughts?